GB

Great powerplay goal by Myers. Austria playing well but fairly physical for international hockey. I must say that Marko Kasper they have who is 18 years old has a pair of large ones on him. Squaring upto some of our lads. Seems a hell of a player to watch for the future skill wise aswell. Fast, physical and reads the game well.

Last edited:

Diablo3

Great powerplay goal by Myers. Austria playing well but fairly physical for international hockey. I must say that Marko Kasper they have who is 18 years old has a pair of large ones on him. Squaring upto some of our lads. Seems a hell of a player to watch for the future skill wise aswell. Fast, physical and reads the game well.
As Paul Adey said though, they are all brave while they wear the cage, but when that comes off it's not quite the same

moggy#9

This has been a pretty good performance so far, but I do wish we wouldn't dump the puck so much. A prime example was the puck getting out of the zone for tetlow. Instead of skating back and treating it like a broken play he just dumps it in again and gives up possession. We really have to get better at game management.