GB

GB playing much better, but erdhart is hopeless. Also, I wish they'd stop with banging the stretch passes up the boards.
Erdhart has been dissmal all tournement in my opinion. He just isn't quick enough to respond on the puck and regularly coughs it up. I just don't see him as bieng upto the same standard as the others personally.

Good to see Bordy skating out with the USA. It is crazy when they announce some of the statistics, teams played for and salaries of some of the USA guys. Puts things into a little perspective of just how massive a task it is for our lads.

Whistle surely has to have man of match. Awesome play today and out of the 3 goals against him 2 of them were powerplay and the third was just a blinder of a 164kph wrist shot over his shoulder.

moggy#9

Losing 3-0 against the USA isn't bad, but GB need to get a clue on the pp and when they get to the blue line.

USA just stood up on the blue line, and the only answer was dump and watch.

moggy#9

Yeah terrible powerplay all tournement considering I think we are now 11 and 0.
The movement is so slow. It's like pass, pause to look around, pass, look around etc

They have to get quicker movement. In the same way the devils in Europe made sure that they had a pp system, GB have to do the same.

Diablo3

I thought GB played well especially in the first. The gulf in class is massive, but USA showed us a lot of respect. Whistle is playing a blinder at the moment, I would have him starting ahead of Bowns.

The movement is so slow. It's like pass, pause to look around, pass, look around etc

They have to get quicker movement. In the same way the devils in Europe made sure that they had a pp system, GB have to do the same.
To be honest considering the coaches they have I am suprised it is so delayed and not taking more shots. 0 goals in 11 is very poor even taking into account the opposition we have faced.