GB

moggy#9

I said before that off be happy with a 5 goal or less loss, so that was fine. We were a little unlucky there at times, but the power play needs work.

Plenty of effort, and a bit unlucky at times but skill and speed told in the end. 1-5 a fair result and reflection on the game.
Good performances from Cardiff players.
Batch, Waller, Davies, Richardson all played well.

moggy#9

A 5:1 loss against one of the top teams in the world, well ahead of us in the world rankings really isn't that bad. I'd expect a bit better against Norway, but realistically we're not going to get much from Finland, USA or Sweden. All that matters is getting better every game and beating Austria to stay up.

Last edited:

Diablo3

Didn't see the game but a 5-1 loss is a 5-1 loss no matter what. That scoreline I wouldn't call it a close game.
It was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests. If we had a Liam Kirk out there it could have been a different story. also some of those 5 goals were decidedly lucky. I didn't expect them to win but they did make a good fist of it.

moggy#9

It's really frustrating watching GB at times. Players like BOC and Erhart are liabilities at times, and we seem to take too long making decisions. If only we had Kirk for a quick outlet.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #55
Wow our officials are the dogs bollocks compared to these muppetts, mosey takes 3 punches to the face and ends up in the box, , Davis gets high sticked in face , no call, Philips called for slashing..no slash on camera footage.