GB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST

terry hunt

Thread starter #21
Dont think anyone is safe yet the whole group is still in the running.
The Kazakh v Slovenia is now live on the IIHF link.
Ist period still running score 2-2

Legin

Its on Freesports which you can find on tvplayer.com.

Despite some remarks, we can still be relegated but its so close we could also gain promotion. Only Italy and ourselves can get 12 points so todays game is very important.

Kevlar68

Great result today, amazing. We are top and 3 points clear. We only need 1 point from Hungary game to stay top.

Last edited:

august04

If Bowns doesn’t get an offer from a better Euro league after his display again tonight, he never will. Superb performance from him and GB.

Not wanting to be pre-emptive,but what could be more fitting for Mark Richardson after giving up his testimonial year for Matzka than a GOLD MEDAL to go with league and playoff medals.Fingers crossed for#17

ASHIPP

Bownsey made 3 sensational saves in quick succession tonight. Italy were camped in GB zone for a good 8 mins.

I will be gobsmacked if Ben is not voted Netminder of the Tournament. He's selling himself and rightly so, playing some of the best performances of his career.

Very proud to see Richie and Matthew making such great contributions in these games.

How good is Brent Perlini? A terriffic asset on any team.Panthers are not going to lose him without putting up a fight.

It's almost wrong to dare to dream....but tomorrow night's game puts GB on the brink of something very special.

Rob Batch

Very happy to have a fix of hockey to look forward to, especially when it means so much. I don't fully understand the permutations, not a dodgy hair-do, but I believe 1 point will do the trick. The promotion/relegation criteria has been unclear to me from the start. Do two teams get promoted and two relegated? Come on GB, win the game and lets have done with it !!!

Devil_Abroad

If Slovenia had have kept their netminder in goal we’d have qualified with Gold medal! Grrrr

I understand why they went for it - unlike Italy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk