Game Postponed at ....

Finny

Thread starter #1
Basingstoke. Due to the ice plant failing:

The Basingstoke Bison regret to announce that, due to a mechanical breakdown of the ice plant on Thursday afternoon and in spite of the best efforts of Planet Ice engineers and the refrigeration contractors unfortunately this Saturday's EPL fixture against the Sheffield Steeldogs has had to be postponed. The required part to rectify the problem is unavailable in the UK and will not be available until early next week.
So that's us, Peterborough and now Basingstoke in the first two months of the season.

Sorry PI, but I shall be passing on my concerns for our new building to my councillors first thing in the morning.

Finny said:
Basingstoke. Due to the ice plant failing:

The Basingstoke Bison regret to announce that, due to a mechanical breakdown of the ice plant on Thursday afternoon and in spite of the best efforts of Planet Ice engineers and the refrigeration contractors unfortunately this Saturday's EPL fixture against the Sheffield Steeldogs has had to be postponed. The required part to rectify the problem is unavailable in the UK and will not be available until early next week.
So that's us, Peterborough and now Basingstoke in the first two months of the season.

Sorry PI, but I shall be passing on my concerns for our new building to my councillors first thing in the morning.
Me to you got the number or address?

TheStub

Who should those using the facilities but not living in Cardiff write to?

Shame we couldn't target the squandering public funds angle with the press.

List of Cardiff City Council Councillors:

http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?n ... ry_id=2865

Anyone else we should be contacting when we look for assurances of the new rink?

Isn't the Cardiff Bay "Arena" (NB: term used in the loosest possible sense of the word) in the Cardiff South & Penarth Parliamentary Constituency? If so, it might not hurt writing to Alan Michael, MP, and Lorraine Barrett, AM (and whoever are the "list" AMs). Also, Carwyn Jones, AM, the First Minister, has attended at least one game this season with his wife and kids ......