Friendly games

nicky27

Thread starter #1
Just looked at number of tickets sold for tomorrow's game and can see that there are quite a few seats left. I can understand the CHL games selling as a full price ticket but why do the other games have to be sold at full price. Surely more chance of a better attendance if a bit cheaper. We have been season ticket holders for 20 years but the cost of the package on sale for friendlies/CHL games for the 4 of us is the same price as one of my children's sesson tickets so it just wasn't doable for us unfortunately. Not having a dig, just curious as club wants to attract new fans. Perfect chance on a bank holiday weekend.

Hedd Wyn John

Just looked at number of tickets sold for tomorrow's game and can see that there are quite a few seats left. I can understand the CHL games selling as a full price ticket but why do the other games have to be sold at full price. Surely more chance of a better attendance if a bit cheaper. We have been season ticket holders for 20 years but the cost of the package on sale for friendlies/CHL games for the 4 of us is the same price as one of my children's sesson tickets so it just wasn't doable for us unfortunately. Not having a dig, just curious as club wants to attract new fans. Perfect chance on a bank holiday weekend.
Personally I bought the 7 game deal £89 for 7 silver tickets. That’s a good deal. My understand ing though is that overall tickets have gone up £1 this season compared to last year but pre-season is £2 cheaper.

Pre-season is always gonna be tricky to fill, people are on holidays & it’s still light in the evenings.

nicky27

Thread starter #3
It's not a bad deal but for a family it works out very expensive. I just think that if they reduced the likes of the Coventry and Nottingham games, more people would attend.

Mazzoak

It’s been stated previously that pre season is financially important because there is no EIHL fees involved, so more profit. Reducing this impacts the clubs finances.

Martynwo

Not good for me....totally my fault, bought the 6 games and will only be able to watch 2 !!!!
due to family and re-scheduled work meetings :-(