FreeSports tomorrow

Wannabe2

Thread starter #5
Don’t really know what I was expecting to be honest, but was a bit disappointed with the content of the first program, I thought we may have heard a bit about the leagues plans, we all know no one has a clue when these times will get better, but surely there must be a contingency plan with clubs, and the league in general. What’s your thoughts, and stay safe.

august04

Very amateurish really. Chris Ellis seemed to be rocking back and forth, not sure if it was nerves or what and Kelman looked as if he'd been dragged through a bush backwards! An awful watch. It needs to better than that or don't bother at all.

Diablo3

I get what you are saying, but to be fair, at least they are trying. I'm afraid the big budget channels don't give a crap about hockey. Also I'm sure I look much worse than Todd after several weeks of lock down.

This was the first one, so hopefully it will get better as it goes along. Maybe a weekly 5 minute feature on ins/outs etc.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
I get what you are saying, but to be fair, at least they are trying. I'm afraid the big budget channels don't give a crap about hockey. Also I'm sure I look much worse than Todd after several weeks of lock down.

This was the first one, so hopefully it will get better as it goes along. Maybe a weekly 5 minute feature on ins/outs etc.
Yes but your 76 Diablo.

Wagstaff

I wouldn’t think It’s easy to do a show from various locations, I only caught the last half of the show and it was pretty drab, might not be up your street as it’s a Blaze production, but I enjoyed these guys a lot more, 3 episodes so far and getting better as they go on....

Wagstaff

I wouldn’t think It’s easy to do a show from various locations, I only caught the last half of the show and it was pretty drab, might not be up your street as it’s a Blaze production, but I enjoyed these guys a lot more, 3 episodes so far and getting better as they go on....
Episode 3 is with Luke Ferrara as guest, I didn’t realise he played his first EIHL game for you.... and scored!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #14
Luke played 1 game for the Devils, and scored, he played the rest of the season for Peterborough Phantoms.