Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

pjj365

I can't imagine there was much of an appetite from the home fans for this game. Whilst playing Frolunda in the CHL is a massive deal to us, all they really see is an exhibition game in their 'training facility', hence the low attendance and lack of atmosphere. I imagine watching them at the Scandinavium arena in the SHL would be an entirely different experience altogether.

As for praising fans.. in my experience, that is purely unique to British hockey. Nothing classless about it at all from Frolunda and as you pointed out, they picked up on the cleaning gesture, which was a nice touch from the hosts.
Don't think praising fans is just EIHL. Last night Frolunda gathered together to praise their fans

Diablo3

Works for me...odd. Anyway, no sarcasm intended. Just hoping we can sell as many tickets as possible - need a huge atmosphere to back the lads.
150 of us out sang them in their barn, and I did hear only 20 of them are coming on Tuesday. We should be ok for noise, we just need them to have an off day :p

KaneDevils

Works for me...odd. Anyway, no sarcasm intended. Just hoping we can sell as many tickets as possible - need a huge atmosphere to back the lads.
Aye, it normally does, just wouldnt when I looked to see when game was. Had a feeling it was a Tuesday just wasnt sure what week. Game should be a cracker.