Fournier wins POTW

E.D.S.

Thread starter #1
Doesn’t need much else other than to say.... thoroughly deserved. I’ve not seen a player since Doug McE skate so smoothly with the puck. Just a joy to watch.

Wannabe2

Doesn’t need much else other than to say.... thoroughly deserved. I’ve not seen a player since Doug McE skate so smoothly with the puck. Just a joy to watch.
Spot on and what a accolade, to being compared to Dougie, he has to be the best skater in the league, everything so effortless.

Agreed, Fournier has been brilliant. Some lovely skills and skating on show, and some cracking finishes too.
So impressed with our team this year. All credit to the ownership and Lordo for building such a squad.

ASHIPP

The smoothest skater in the League with fantastic puck carrying and handling skills. Well done Gleason - outstanding performance

Ocko

Fournier is the best skater I've ever seen in this country by a mile. He's far better than Doug McEwen and Neil Martin were and anyone currently in the league.

kingmo19.1

I’m my opinion, Fournier has better skating technique than MC. MC was good but Fournier is much smoother and let’s not forget, he’s also a D man.