Forum Upgrade

Is there a way so that the page navigation also appears at the top of the thread. It’s a pain that it always goes to the 1st post on page 1 and have to scroll right to bottom to get last page button?

Devil_Abroad

I hadn’t realised until pointed out to me in the Lair that Tapatalk behaves strangely with ‘pinned’ posts on their Forum i.e. they will remain as ‘unread’ until you read the pinned version

Don’t believe I have the same issue here nor on the Steeltalk either

Hope Tapatalk can find the issue

Cheers

Foxy

Totally random and only asking because i havn't noticed it before but what does the points against my profile name mean?
Do i get a prize if i hit 100 lol

Chris

Administrator
I think it will be related to the inbuilt 'rewards' system the forum software has, on other forums it tends to dish out points when you make your first post, get 10 likes, make 100 posts etc etc.

I can't actually see anything against anyones names at the moment though, so possibly i've broken something trying to have a look o_O

Worth a reupload of a fresh tapatalk zip and unpack to the server directory James? Or is it something a bit more sinister that a reinstallation won't fix?

I run a PHPBB forum for a certain amber coloured footie team down the way and know the pains of dealing with this stuff, keep up the good work!