FOR SALE: Mike Garrow Cardiff Devils Challenge Cup Jersey

Thread starter #1
And sticks too;
Jason Cugnet Devils- - Stamped name, Whole, crack repaired - £10
Russ Romaniuk Devils- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks- Signed on blade- £10
Ivan Matulik C.B.Oilers- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks- £25
Pat Falloon S.J. Sharks- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks - £15
Alexandre Daigle Ottawa Senators- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks -£20 (one time 1st overall draft pick)

Thread starter #2
Urgh...
Also gotta sell another:
Ivan Matulik Cardiff Devils 1999-2000 Road. Captains 'C', name and numbers are all sewn to the jersey. Comes with Best Of Ivan DVD too and a photo of him in this jersey (actually a photomatch). GUTTED to be selling this, and would want what i paid for it or as close as possible. These jersey are hard to obtain...
£275

Thread starter #4
Reduced the:
Garrow to £275
Matulik to £250... buy one of these two and i'll throw in a stick for free!!! (if you want it!!)
Add my:
Matt Elich Springfield Falcons preseason jersey- £175
#16 Cardiff Devils 1992-93 Road jersey GI (double shoulders, heatseal numbering which is in phenomenal condition, no lifting)- £60

Thread starter #5
Up for another shot...
Also have a Latulippe ROAD Playoff jersey for trade, would ideally be looking for a White HOME Playoff jersey from this season gone... :twisted: or maybe a warm up from same season.

Thread starter #8
Scott, could you PM me your email address, the PM system wont work for me at all... (MODS it keeps saying 'No recipient Defined' and will not send at all...!!!)

Thread starter #10
In keeping with the new rules:
When advertising items for sale, please state the price, this is not an auction site and repeated 'bumps' of a thread with no price asking for offers will be deleted. Include a brief description of the item(s) and its quality/condition. If you can, include photos, atachments are enabled for this board to allow you to do this.

I will consider sensible trade offers too, prices do not include p&p, buyer can collect if in the Ebbw Vale or surrounding area if needs be.

Mike Garrow 2005-06 CC Winners jersey- Good wear, 'A' attached to the breast, signed on the fightstrap, with loa included. Selling as i have another of the same style -£250

Ivan Matulik 1999-00 Road jersey- Great wear, burns stick marks etc. 'C' attached to the jersey. Will come with a photomatch picture serving as a kind of authenticity mark, and an Ivan Matulik:'Best of' DVD -£200

Jay Latulippe 2008-09 Road Playoff- light but obvious wear, stick marks and the like. Neckline is torn. Elite League loa with it. -£170

#16 Cardiff Devils 1992-93 Road jersey GI. double shoulders, heat seal numbering which is in phenomenal condition, no lifting -£40

Jason Cugnet Devils- - Stamped name, Whole, crack repaired-£5
Russ Romaniuk Devils- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks- Signed on blade-£5
Ivan Matulik C.B.Oilers- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5
Pat Falloon S.J. Sharks- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5
Alexandre Daigle Ottawa Senators- Stamped name, Whole, no cracks-£5 (one time 1st overall draft pick)
(one is free with a jersey purchased or i can bring to a game night)

All pictures can be found (bar the Latulippe) here: http://webshots.com/user/codick1 in the Devils file.
I do not have the ability to PM people back, so if your interested at all, i will need an email address contained in the message.
Thanks for the read!
(MODS, is it possible to delete all other posts on this thread and just have this one?)