Flyers v Devils

Devilsatw

I have given up this season until something has changed, I will not attend another devils home game and have teams take the piss out of us with no retribution.

No matter who we are play we concede goals for fun and everyone will make excuses.
Bye for now

we have 4 pp in the second and can't score,fife have one pp and score within 15 seconds.we desperately need changes or I can see us finishing 4 th at best though ive got a feeling panthers could push us into 5th.this team just isn't good enough this season.

Honestly this team isn’t anywhere near good enough. The defence is shocking. Fournier has been crap this year, loose passes, giveaways. The team has no chemistry whatsover and for me our best player isn’t even signed permanently. Lord has always been reluctant to release players but now he should step up and do what’s needed for the team. We need a strachan type player to really bolster this defence. The Steelers went out and got a Chl winning defenceman and are ruthless when it comes to releasing players. If we want changes, things MUST done

august04

we have 4 pp in the second and can't score,fife have one pp and score within 15 seconds.we desperately need changes or I can see us finishing 4 th at best though ive got a feeling panthers could push us into 5th.this team just isn't good enough this season.
To be honest, Fife looked more like scoring shorthanded than us getting a goal on that 4 minute PP.

I have given up this season until something has changed, I will not attend another devils home game and have teams take the piss out of us with no retribution.

No matter who we are play we concede goals for fun and everyone will make excuses.
Bye for now
As a matter of interest, which home games have you actually attended this season?