Flyers v Devils

pjj365

Me to - £10 is my limit for value for money.

May give Storm (£12.50) a go for sentimental reasons

Looks like I'm reclaiming some of me winter weekends from hockey - no Stars, Steelers, Flames, Panthers and Clan that's 50% of away games rising to 60% if I decide not to go for Storm

Twitter's going to be busy

pjj365

Just had a quick check

6 away games in Nov and with being over priced or not available I'll be watching 1 webcast
December its 7 and 2

Shame but there you go

Diafol

Dundee Stars link:

https://www.dundeestars.tv/

You have to register / sign in before they reveal the price.
£15 !
No chance, that'll pay for my ticket when I go up in December.
Now I think about it, the money I'll save by not buying overpriced away webcasts this season would probably pay for the trip !

Last edited:

fridaysfingers

I almost ( but not quite) feel bad about giving steelers so much abuse over there pricing now cos at least their webcast is the best one out there.
It’s gone ridiculous now when stars are charging that amount and others over £12.
I’ll definitely be saving a lot of money this season.
I wish everyone across the league could resist and refuse to pay for the overpriced teams product and make them drop them back down to a realistic price.
I guess if you watch in a group it can be justified but on my own I can’t justify it.
That’s not a plea for webcast mates btw!!! I prefer to watch alone with no distractions.

jimmy snels

I almost ( but not quite) feel bad about giving steelers so much abuse over there pricing now cos at least their webcast is the best one out there.
It’s gone ridiculous now when stars are charging that amount and others over £12.
I wish everyone across the league could resist and refuse to pay for the overpriced teams product and make them drop them back down to a realistic price.
I guess if you watch in a group it can be justified but on my own I can’t justify it.
That’s not a plea for webcast mates btw!!! I prefer to watch alone with no distractions.

agree ive not bought one this year. 8 pounds was a tidy price. a tenner was pushing it. 15 just aint happening. i would suggest chipping in and live streaming it via facebook for us all to watch... but thats naughty

august04

It’s just greed, and let’s be honest, most of them are pretty crap too. But if people pay it, they will continue to rip us off, so hopefully everyone refuses and these teams might learn a lesson!