Flights for the Belfast double header in February

matbur

Thread starter #1
If anyone finds a decent deal for flights for this, please let me know!

Had looked at going to these games but looking a bit pricey.

pjj365

If anyone finds a decent deal for flights for this, please let me know!

Had looked at going to these games but looking a bit pricey.

Assume you have tried Bristol and never looked but how about Birmingham

For CC Semi last year we went from Liverpool! Still cheaper than Cardiff and Bristol was fully booked

I looked to go to Ireland between Christmas and New Year. I was amazed how expensive it was. Spoke to a customer of mine who is based in Belfast this morning and brought up the cost of travel between Ireland and Wales/England, his reaction was that yes it is ridiculously expensive but they just kind of accept it. It is ridiculously expensive, I was shocked

Jonesy83

I was hoping to do the double header myself but sadly doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Birmingham flying out on Thursday and returning Sunday was pretty decent, £46 return with easyJet. Same dates from Cardiff with Flybe, £120 return.

Considering Flybe sponsor the Devils it would be pretty cool if they could arrange some sort of deal for double headers like this for fans wanting to go over to Belfast.

matbur

Thread starter #6
Thanks for posts. When I saw Flybe were sponsors I did hope there would be some sort of deal. Nevermind.

Milky

Hate to say it (and i know its not helpful) but the key with these flights is to book early. I think we booked our Easyjet Bristol flights a few days after the fixtures were released. Even then they were doing the old 'only x flights left at this price'. Gits have you over a barrel!

We booked our flights back in July, as Milky has said its best to book as early as possible - we missed out last season on leaving it too late.

Ger-Devils

Have you looked at flying Bristol- Dublin and bus up? Aer lingus flights are decent price and could even fly back from Belfast- Bristol.

I live in Belfast now and we use Dublin more than Northern based airports due to prices etc.

Got flights to Manchester the other day for £18 each return!

matbur

Thread starter #10
Yup, will be booking early last season - I made the mistake of wanting to get Christmas out of the way tbh.

Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions though.