Flames Vs Devils - League - 5th Dec 21

Rhyan48

Let’s be honest this team has been riding on luck for the last 3 weekends and luck is up ! It is just not clicking there is no passion with in the team it’s all half hearted I’m a season ticket holder and it’s the most boring I have watched for a very long time this team is just not working

moggy#9

Disagree. Bit harsh for a guy who has had very limited minutes, and a hard working lad with lots of passion. A few players could take a leaf out of his book when it comes to hard work…
It all comes down to the role he's being asked to play. I agree we'd like to see more from all of our forwards, but his forechecking is always impressive as is his penalty killing.

kettdevil1

Exciting and VERY niggly game ….. Carruth offered out the Flames NM during one of the mass scrums that have dominated the game. Two teams on the edge tonight, both look very frustrated and this has the potential to explode

ASHIPP

If anything, Ben is underutilised here. His success at Guildford was enhanced by Paul Dixons confidence in playing him with 2 imports, pretty much on a set line for the season.

With the ridiculous roster limitations this season, how can Ben and Sam possibly build chemistry with other players when that fourth line is rotated all the time?

august04 2.0

Exciting and VERY niggly game ….. Carruth offered out the Flames NM during one of the mass scrums that have dominated the game. Two teams on the edge tonight, both look very frustrated and this has the potential to explode
At least the away fans and the Guildford crowd are getting to see a decent game. Shame we don’t do it at home more often!