Flames Vs Devils - League - 5th Dec 21

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I've pretty much run out of comments for Flames matches, they seem to be the new Blaze with us playing them every other week. Devils will be heading down the M4 Sunday for another game at the Guildford Spectrum this time in league action. We've had some good matches against them already and Im sure this will be no different.

Mazzoak

So just like l wrote here on the Inferno back in 2018-19 season, which team will turn up tonight.

Another tough night, 2-2 with an OT loss for the Devils. Wouldn’t surprise me if we roasted Flames with a 3-1 win, question is though, will our resident statistics expert now mock me again for predicting two results. Deja vue.......

Kevin roog

Anyone know if the bar in Guildford is card or cash, I got there late the other week and didn’t get a pint so I’m not sure if I need to get cash, might need a stiff drink after last night

paulsasha

If the same team that played like last night I’m going for a 4-1 loss but devils are more than capable of getting 2 points tonight if they play for the full 60 minutes and not 5

Pembo

Guildford lost in Manchester to a pretty woeful Storm and possibly seem to be losing momentum. Could be playing them at a good time. At risk of tempting fate we seem to have their number to a degree, we’ve generally done well against them even when we’ve been playing poorly, bit like Panthers seem against us this season. 3 away games on the bounce to pick up momentum ahead of 3 straight at home

ASHIPP

You just know the Flames will up their game tonight. Paul Dixon never allows them to be down for long. They don't seem to be consumed by the pressure of playing in front of their home crowd.
Largely a disciplined team with a speedy, effective offence. Won't be many pp opportunities for the Devils to capitalise on. Devils will have little choice but to improve their 5 v 5 play for scoring chances

3-2 to the Flames in regulation.

jenks33

The guy we brought in to be our First line Centre is on the 4th line tonight. Plane ticket already been bought maybe?
Yes just spotted that Dupont is listed as the 10th forward tonight. I know some people like to argue that it isn’t a problem but it’s crazy that it’s now December and our first line centre isn’t even on the third line!

The_Stick_

Yes just spotted that Dupont is listed as the 10th forward tonight. I know some people like to argue that it isn’t a problem but it’s crazy that it’s now December and our first line centre isn’t even on the third line!
It’s definitely a worrying sign

jenks33

I’m not watching the Clan v Giants match on premier sports but if the stats are anything to go by it’s been one way traffic so far. Clan 0-3 Giants, shots on goal 10-37. Great weekend for the giants so far after a convincing win in Fife last night

august04 2.0

I’m not watching the Clan v Giants match on premier sports but if the stats are anything to go by it’s been one way traffic so far. Clan 0-3 Giants, shots on goal 10-37. Great weekend for the giants so far after a convincing win in Fife last night
Clan's 4th game in 6 nights so not easy for them. Giants look impressive though, they play some nice stuff it must be said.