Flames Vs Devils - CC - 27th Oct 2021

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head down to sample the delights of the Spectrum on Wednesday night for a CC match up . Devils have already played the Flames twice in the CC winning both games scoring 3 goals each time. Face off is 7.30

Looking forward to heading to Guildford Spectrum tomorrow. Heading down alone as my 2 mates who were coming with me have tested positive so are in isolation. They are trying to sell off their tickets. If there is anyone here that would like them please send me a private message. Cheers guys

Devils86

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Wow, that's real backyard hockey shit from Broll and Clements with poor sportsmanship from Lindskoug. Fighting i'm a fan of when looking out for yourself or your team mates but cheap shots are pretty spineless.

Looking forward to heading to Guildford Spectrum tomorrow. Heading down alone as my 2 mates who were coming with me have tested positive so are in isolation. They are trying to sell off their tickets. If there is anyone here that would like them please send me a private message. Cheers guys
2 of us are going too. Glad we won’t be the only ones there

tim78

Seeing were through and their backup is in net, I'd agree Jenks33. Let the likes of Duggan, Valdix, Harwood and Lammon take that extra ice time regardless of scoreline.