Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

august04

Well, we got a point and that could be crucial at the end of the season. An amazing comeback but we’ve got some improving to do before the Belfast double header.

Hedd Wyn John

Well, we got a point and that could be crucial at the end of the season. An amazing comeback but we’ve got some improving to do before the Belfast double header.
Totally agree, crucial point earned but with Giants dropping a point this was a key opportunity in the title race to boost our lead.

Diablo3

I think we are covering some injuries at the moment, and we are missing Evan, but our team are champions and know what it takes to get across the winning line come end of March.

Can't take it away from them, they do & just showed that they have fighting spirit. Going to be good & bad nights for all teams, what you do when having the latter and how you try to get out of it matters most. We made it hard for ourselves but we didn't lie down tonight, will do the world of good for their confidence. On another point, Joey Haddad not icing is worrying, we really need him back.

Hedd Wyn John

Can't take it away from them, they do & just showed that they have fighting spirit. Going to be good & bad nights for all teams, what you do when having the latter and how you try to get out of it matters most. We made it hard for ourselves but we didn't lie down tonight, will do the world of good for their confidence. On another point, Joey Haddad not icing is worrying, we really need him back.
Did he not ice? That’s a concern as he was back yesterday.

Slartibartfast

A bit of in and out with player injuries and some line shuffling is unsettling us a bit but determination is getting us through. Just need to ride this difficult patch and everything will be ok

kettdevil1

3-0 flames absolutely pathetic. It’s been coming for weeks mind so not at all surprised
Interesting how different people see games, I thought we were unlucky to be 3-0 down, yes Flames were playing well but we had hit the pipes three times and two of their goals were ones you score once or twice a season.... I have seen us play far worse than that and still be ahead...