Flames v Devils - Wed 14 Feb 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

The DEVILS visit the Spectrum to put out the FLAMES
and bag those all important League Points.

With no webcast
MNL will be covering this game with OJ hosting so why not join us for play by play coverage of the action at the Guildford

Without volunteer texters there would not be any MNL coverage, we need texters urgently especially for those away games which don't have a webcast for the DEVILS loyal fans to follow the team.

If you help us out for the games thus week at Guildford or Nottingham either PM one of us or email us at matchnightlive@gmail.com or text the MNL line on 07527 625 206

Score predictions as always welcomed to matchnightlive@gmail.com

Rob Batch

To be clear, I am absolutely rubbish at texting. I don't think i'm that good at this, with all the time in the world. If I make it to Guildford I will try to send something, Ha Ha!

Thread starter #6
At the moment MNL coverage of this game is in doubt.

If had been trying to find texters for the last 2 days with no joy other than Rob, who admits he not a regular texter

If you can help us out (Devils or Flames fans) please text me on 07527 625 206 to confirm your availabilty

osh

A very good road win tonight against a team who have caused us many problems there in the past this season. More importantly, another 2 points towards retaining our league title.
Thanks to Spearsy for keeping us informed via mnl.

ASHIPP

THanks to Spearsy and our texter in training (Rob Batch) we can bring you MNL coverage after all
Thankyou OJ and the volunteer texters for providing a terrific service again tonight. Home supporters without webcast access would be in a mess without it.

A great road win, especially to overcome a nemesis team in style. Joey Haddad with a starring role tonight but great to see the team contribution across the board. Vital to have that depth and (hopefully) fitness levels when the game schedule is so congested and demanding.

Well done Devils. Keep chipping away, focussing one game at a time.

Last edited:

Rob Batch

Surprisingly I just got home! Luckily my brother gave me a lift there and back. Apologies to OJ as my debut for MNL was worse than even I predicted, well done to Spearsy. Fantastic to finally see the team play in person and beat a very quick Flames side. Tired but very happy, 2pts closer to the goal.

Last edited:

Rob Batch

If I had got the train, as planned, I wouldn't have got home till 01.30+. Respect to all you travelling fans and texters! I've no idea how you guys can text in the dark whilst still watching the game. Amazing!

BostonBart22

cracking road win against a difficult guildford team who on their day can cause a shock, looking at our closest rivals we needed that W as they won as well, keep it up boys...

Wannabe2

Huge thank you to MNL, and also Spearsy, thanks so much guys. Brilliant win for the lads, and keeps the pressure on others, Giants were wobbling in their battle with the Stars, and at 4-4 it could have gone either way. So pleased to get our win in Guildford, one tough place to win, as Steelers found out the other day. So well played lads, you are a joy to watch, let’s keep it going please.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

E.D.S.

Great job with MNL guys. Although at one point it said 1-4 and I got very excited only for it to change to 2-2 second later. Talk about messing with someone’s emotions!!
Great job as always MNL and thank you to the texters. Couldn’t live without you. It’s a big sacrifice to be at a game and have your head in a phone providing the updates for all of us.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk