Fixtures?

Clare

A cursory glance across random dates looks like, at the very least, the Cardiff fixtures reflect those on the eihl site.

Progress! Woot

TheStub

I'm tempted to hit that.

I've updated the Inferno google cal to reflect the changes. Selfish act really as I use it. If you update now, you should see the correct fixtures.

Thread starter #5
May help some people who already had the old fixtures written down for this year: Changes are:

25th Sep was away Sheffield now nothing
30th Sep was CC Hull home now caps home
24th Oct was Steelers CC now Steelers League
6th Nov was nothing now Newcastle away league
17th nov was sheff away CC now nothing
28th nov was newc away now nothing
18th dec panthers home was league now CC?
19th dec was braehead away now nothing
22nd dec was Sheff home now Hull home

Looks like a 4 away games this year have been moved to the end of the season?

wildthing74

algo said:
last 15 games only 5 at home, only 2 home in Feb whats that all about
I think we still have a few to schedule,maybe 2 homes and 1 away?I had a brief look yesterday and I don't think it had all our home games listed yet.I think it mentioned 3 games on the official site that yet to be arranged so maybe we will squeeze some in there?

ASHIPP

Christmas-New Year week looks a bit harsh - 3 games in 3 days! (2 v Blaze, 1 v Giants). No festivities for the Devils then!

One or 2 weekends where there appears to be only 1 game scheduled - these maybe used for the remaining 3 games to be slotted in?

Noticed that December onwards is a little more favourable at weekends for the team with more home games first followed by the away trip.

Rempel16

algo said:
last 15 games only 5 at home, only 2 home in Feb whats that all about
I'm guessing the lack of home in Feb/March is due to 6 nations fixtures. The Devils have tried to avoid home games on these days for a couple of years as they knock attendances.

Same will probably happen during the Autumn series, as we have a home game with Hull on the same evening as we play New Zealand at the Millenium Stadium (around the 27th November time), will clash slightly too as the rugby starts at 5.15.

There are 2 home fixtures to confirm against Hull and Nottingham. The missing away trip to Sheffield is on 8th January according to the fixture list on their site

Thread starter #12
We play away in Scotland 13th Feb and also away in Scotland 15th Feb. Would we stay up or fly back??

If they stay - I'm assuming the partners/girlfriends will be spending valentines in Scotland!! :lol:

I would be demanding that!

Good to see what is "no longer". Cheers for that Sami. Certainly an eye opener.. I've given up even asking "wt... ?!" now

This has probably been pointed out before but I've only just noticed...

Saturday 19th March

6.45pm: France v Wales (could be championship / grand slam decider - yes, I'm being very optomistic)

7.00pm: Devils v Blaze (all I'll say is given our current position... this could be the match everyone wants to attend)

Noooooo!!! Surely if we're still in with a chance of the title that game will be brought forward to the Friday for the live Sky game?! I really hope so anyway!!

Also, on the subject of fixtures - hoping that PR repeats the Sheffield deal for the away game on the 20th as according to our fixtures, it's a 4pm start which would be ideal to get back at a reasonable hour.