Fixtures coming out on Friday

rocketbob

Thread starter #1
I am looking forward to the fixtures being released at 10am on Friday (as announced on Elite League Twitter account). Looking forward to getting the Belfast double header booked as the highlight of the regular season.

BostonBart22

I am looking forward to the fixtures being released at 10am on Friday (as announced on Elite League Twitter account). Looking forward to getting the Belfast double header booked as the highlight of the regular season.
Yes especially air lingus flying from cardiff to Belfast City from 7th July and back of course

I notice we have an away preseason game against Storm. Announced on their website but nothing from the Devils. Steelers have announced that we will play them away on opening night, but by piecing together the other teams fixtures we can only be playing Belfast, Fife or Storm on the Sunday. Belfast have CHL and Fife are playing Friday/Saturday so it looks like it’s definitely gonna be Storm home

moggy#9

Don't discount the fact that we usually bring over at least one European team for preseason. I'd be very disappointed if our only games were against opponents we'll play umpteen times throughout the next few months.

ASHIPP

I would be more interested in the balance between Saturday and Sunday home games. It was mentioned at one point that there might be more weekday games too because of TV coverage.

Thinking of renewing my season ticket this season...but not if it means that most home games are Saturdays. It's purely a personal thing primarily due to work, but it seems to be a different crowd profile nowadays...don't want to be sitting next to loud, beer spilling, non-hockey ignoramouses who are not there for the ice hockey, or even the game experience for that matter.:mad:

Last edited:

Kevlar68

League fixtures are even worse than last year, only 7 Sunday game, lots of weekday games and Saturdays.
Ah well no renewal of season ticket for me.

Finny

Looks like the Devils website is taking the league and cup fixtures from the EIHL website which has the wrong venue down!

Ooopps!!