Final

Kevin roog

Why do some people think it’s cardiff fans duty to pay and fill out the crowd. My circumstances are either go to final or Sheffield away to support the devils

jimmy snels

if thats at me i dont think we should im simply saying if they offered those tickets out at a much reduced rate they could have filled the rink and made a few bob. dont really mind to be honest. only carrying on the discussion due to the comments at me.

Finny

if thats at me i dont think we should im simply saying if they offered those tickets out at a much reduced rate they could have filled the rink and made a few bob. dont really mind to be honest. only carrying on the discussion due to the comments at me.
At what point would you have reduced the tickets to £5?
They got enough criticism for the £15 flash sale.

i said, and i think you know this, that with so many tickets going spare charging a fiver and filling the rink makes more sense and i would have gone at that price myself. i wont be paying 15 quid to watch a team that not my own.
Think it's unfair to discount tickets to such a low value, it's unfair on Guildford and Giants fans who forked out 22 quid a ticket. I understand it's better having the rink full but bear in mind the Viola arena is meant as a neutral venue for the CC final regardless who is playing. So having such a huge discount that benefits only Cardiff fans is unfair.

I'm sure if the NIC offered Panthers fans a discount on PO final tickets everyone would be in uproar.

The final tickets should be all the same price regardless of who is playing.

What's to stop fans next year holding off on buying tickets waiting for this 5 pound ticket price.

jimmy snels

day before game probably, or when they realised it was never going to be a sell out. maybe offer it out to our season ticket holders as a treat. i dont know. im standing by my statement, seems a missed trick having over 1000 empty seats at a game. you seem happy with it so each to there own.

yeah get that chris. but once they did decide to reduce it i would have gone for a number to fill the rink personally.

Personally I think even reducing it to 15 was a mistake. It was 22 pounds for the teams actually in the final, it's 22 pounds for everyone else regardless of how many tickets are sold.

Either reduce it for all fans or none at all. This is a league event not a devil's one

BostonBart22

Thread starter #70
looking at sheffield v fife last weekend they sold all tkts for a fiver 8500 turned up , not sure of their avg attendance or wether they made more profit from the fife game regarding other games prior to fife game..

Wannabe2

Steelers adult price £18-50p student £14,kids £6-50 average fans 3-4000. But they have been struggling this season..

Last edited:

Mazzoak

day before game probably, or when they realised it was never going to be a sell out. maybe offer it out to our season ticket holders as a treat. i dont know. im standing by my statement, seems a missed trick having over 1000 empty seats at a game. you seem happy with it so each to there own.

yeah get that chris. but once they did decide to reduce it i would have gone for a number to fill the rink personally.
I agree with you if this was the last time Cardiff hosted. The danger with offering last minute discount is next yr fans may hold out for the last minute deal. That could create issues. Had this been our last event, next yr it then becomes less predictable and unlikely to repeat.

It was a pity having 1,000 less chances of wet sales and food in a venue that doesn’t have the luxury of sell out events.

Earnie

There are so many possible combinations. If Cardiff , Sheffield or Nottingham are in the final either singly or with some other team in my opinion our Arena will be full.

pjj365

I agree with you if this was the last time Cardiff hosted. The danger with offering last minute discount is next yr fans may hold out for the last minute deal. That could create issues. Had this been our last event, next yr it then becomes less predictable and unlikely to repeat.

It was a pity having 1,000 less chances of wet sales and food in a venue that doesn’t have the luxury of sell out events.
Given the bar seems to have been drunk dry don't think wet sales were an issue