FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

Anyone know if I hook up my iPad to the TV via hdmi if the quality will be ok?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

KaneDevils

Thread starter #7
You need a Mac to tv hdmi lead. If your Mac is new(ish) you shouldn't have a problem getting one. The lead then projects whatever your computer is showing to the tv screen. Great for streams and webcast.

£10 is a bit steep for a webcast! Good old MNL will have my patronage and even BBC Radio Sheffield, if i can stand the brummie warblings of a certain Steeler supporter and so called impartial commentator.

I'm happily paying £10 to watch. I expected the EIHL to charge more than the teams themselves. It'd have cost me a lot more than that to be able to go up today in travelling, tickets, babysitter etc so I'm happy with that.

unfortunately i am not in work at the moment so dont have the £10 to spare. Had i been able to afford to go up on the bus i'd be there now! Hope you enjoy the webcast though Clairey.

Thanx to the amazing generosity of one of my Devils friends I was able to watch the Devils Win the Challenge Cup on the webcast!!!! Thanks mate, you know who you are!!!!!

Diafol

Usually when you buy a Steelers webcast the game is available to buy as a download later, but I can't see an option for the final. Let's hope there's a DVD in the pipeline.

Wannabe, any thoughts ?

I understand the webcast was provided by the Elite League not the Steelers. It was also available on IH UK website too. As for availability for DVD format, I guess Wannabe is your man to ask. I dont know whether the Red Army Gang are working on making a DVD available as we speak. I would imagine it would be a very lucrative product for them to sell on their desk but whether it falls within their remit is another matter.

That was a good quality webcast. I hope they are doing it again for the playoffs. I was only watching on my phone though, what did it look like on a proper telly?

Mark666 said:
That was a good quality webcast. I hope they are doing it again for the playoffs. I was only watching on my phone though, what did it look like on a proper telly?
It was great on the TV - connected from my computer to a 42" TV and was really good quality. Some of the streams around the league don't respond well to this in terms of image quality.

I think Premier Sports have the rights to the playoffs this year don't they so I doubt there will be a webcast.

I think Premier Sports have the rights to the playoffs this year don't they so I doubt there will be a webcast.
Yes they do, from their website:
EIHL Fixtures 2014-2015 (Live coverage of the Playoff semi-finals and final included this year!)