Favourite jersey?

Devils86

Thread starter #1
Random thought - what are people’s favourite jersey designs?

Have often thought would be great to have a website detailing Devils jerseys down the years. Unless there is one I’ve missed?

august04

Since the Calgary 4 took over, my favourite jersey sets were from their first year. Simple, classic design and so much better looking than those that have followed. It’s a shame we have to have the sponsor logos plastered all over the shirts but that’s obviously needed unfortunately.

Hedd Wyn John

Since the Calgary 4 took over, my favourite jersey sets were from their first year. Simple, classic design and so much better looking than those that have followed. It’s a shame we have to have the sponsor logos plastered all over the shirts but that’s obviously needed unfortunately.
I quite like the CHL jerseys

Paul Sullivan

Even tie for me. The 1996/7 ISL winning jersey that Bownsy's pads are paying homage to this year and the one Sean mentioned - black Coca Cola jersey, red dragons on the shoulder. Stunning. I'd love to take credit for that black shirt but the whole thing was Glenn Mulvenna's idea. Started quite a tradition of great black jerseys.

James

Administrator
Random thought - what are people’s favourite jersey designs?

Have often thought would be great to have a website detailing Devils jerseys down the years. Unless there is one I’ve missed?
I started work on a database, Corky kindly gave me designs for a number of them too. I should probably dust it off when I have time :)

Hedd Wyn John

Anyone else got one of the CHL ‘sockeys’ - basically hockey-styled football shirts?

I think they’re pretty neat though a tad expensive.