Faryna Leaves

Gazr76

You already have my opinion. Might be worth canvassing a few opposition fans and players to get their view.
Huh? Why should we care about the opposition fans and players views on this? It's irrelevant. Would I like Cardiff to get another league win this year? Um, yes please. Thus I would like them to get the threepeat. What's wrong with admitting that? Or should I just whisper this super quietly to other Devils fans in case I offend someone?

Wannabe2

I would love to see Steve kings opinion on all this crap going on.

He’s all good speaking when things are going well but nothing for the last month :(

Definately something going on behind the scenes.

All the wrong players seem to be leaving,
Seriously that’s not needed at all, and is totally out of order, fortunately you are in a huge minority, we are where we are today because of Steve King and his partners, Professional people don’t have to answer to anyone about how they run THEIR business, that’s how they are successful, what crap is flying about, a. We ain’t playing great, that will be addressed b. What’s wrong behind the scenes, one player decided he didn’t want to play anymore, one player was offered a huge contract, and we didn’t stand in his way, one player has decided he needs to return home for personal reasons, and we ain’t standing in his way. Now if that is defined by all this crap that’s going on, then hells bells. We lost a guy that didn’t want to be here, we lost a very good D Man and replaced him with another very good D Man, and now a fans favourite has said he needs to return home, to which the club has responded with, you guys have lost a fans hero,we will re-place him with another hero to cheer on. If any club can be fairer than that then tell me who. We mustn’t take our recent success for granted, and by the same token we mustn’t take our owners for granted either, these guys saved us going down the pan, and that’s fact. In 32yrs we have never had more open, dedicated, and likeable owners than we have now, some people never appreciate what they have until they lose it, hopefully we will all be here together for many years. We are in a playing slump at the moment, Panthers had theirs, Giants had theirs, Steelers had theirs, others are still having theirs, we will play our way out of ours, I get frustrated at times it’s called caring, and that’s what 99% of us do care. Tomorrow we play the Flames, let’s get behind our guys they want success as much as us, rant over.

kingmo19.1

I heard about an hour ago from a very reliable source that all isn’t well behind the scenes. I think it was pretty obvious that something wasn’t right but now I’ve heard this it’s rather worrying.

Hearing that Mick Kemp has now also gone ????

What is going on???

BostonBart22

Seriously that’s not needed at all, and is totally out of order, fortunately you are in a huge minority, we are where we are today because of Steve King and his partners, Professional people don’t have to answer to anyone about how they run THEIR business, that’s how they are successful, what crap is flying about, a. We ain’t playing great, that will be addressed b. What’s wrong behind the scenes, one player decided he didn’t want to play anymore, one player was offered a huge contract, and we didn’t stand in his way, one player has decided he needs to return home for personal reasons, and we ain’t standing in his way. Now if that is defined by all this crap that’s going on, then hells bells. We lost a guy that didn’t want to be here, we lost a very good D Man and replaced him with another very good D Man, and now a fans favourite has said he needs to return home, to which the club has responded with, you guys have lost a fans hero,we will re-place him with another hero to cheer on. If any club can be fairer than that then tell me who. We mustn’t take our recent success for granted, and by the same token we mustn’t take our owners for granted either, these guys saved us going down the pan, and that’s fact. In 32yrs we have never had more open, dedicated, and likeable owners than we have now, some people never appreciate what they have until they lose it, hopefully we will all be here together for many years. We are in a playing slump at the moment, Panthers had theirs, Giants had theirs, Steelers had theirs, others are still having theirs, we will play our way out of ours, I get frustrated at times it’s called caring, and that’s what 99% of us do care. Tomorrow we play the Flames, let’s get behind our guys they want success as much as us, rant over.
Best and most honest post today...

Wannabe2

I heard about an hour ago from a very reliable source that all isn’t well behind the scenes. I think it was pretty obvious that something wasn’t right but now I’ve heard this it’s rather worrying.

Hearing that Mick Kemp has now also gone ????

What is going on???
How weird is that, I heard also about a hour ago, from a very reliable source, that all is fine and well, behind the scenes. players determined to put things right on the ice. Funny old game hockey.

RedDevil17

For once I agree with you...

Kevlar68

If there is a reliable source leaking all this private information from within the club shouldn't they be named? Its never good for any business to have someone undermining their management.

I'd prefer to have honest trustworthy staff than staff sneaking around behind my back.

OJLloyd

Hold on everyone - the rumour about Mick Kemp was first posted on here (a couple of pages ago).

I have zero doubt that this has now gone around other fans who don't use the Inferno so much.

We still have zero confirmed information as to why Faryna has left.

Unless someone is willing to say 'I spoke to (insert relevant person here) and they said (insert comment here)' this is all just conjecture.

Much like the rumours of Hotham's impending return in September etc. So shall we all just relax and wait for the white smoke?

Wannabe2

If there is a reliable source leaking all this private information from within the club shouldn't they be named? Its never good for any business to have someone undermining their management.

I'd prefer to have honest trustworthy staff than staff sneaking around behind my back.
Is it private information from within the club, or a load of clap trap from outside the club, I will go for option 2. every time.

kingmo19.1

How weird is that, I heard also about a hour ago, from a very reliable source, that all is fine and well, behind the scenes. players determined to put things right on the ice. Funny old game hockey.
Was just saying what I’d heard. Sorry if that doesn’t conform to your all is rosy in the garden view.

Wannabe2

Was just saying what I’d heard. Sorry if that doesn’t conform to your all is rosy in the garden view.
So sorry also, was just saying what I had also heard, sorry if that doesn’t conform to your stingy nettle backyard.
Hope we take 2 points tomorrow, what you reckon.

Mazzoak

Some guy, l think he’s a fan, definitely in the know within the club, told me that the club has a plan B,C,D. I can reveal his name is Todd.......

Ocko

Such an over reaction.

All isn’t well behind the scenes? Rubbish. There’s enough leaders on both the management and team to stop anything like that. We have good people running this team.

How any parallels can be drawn between Parisi leaving for very unusual reasons, Blood leaving for an astronomical amount of money and then Faryna’s reasons are beyond me. It’s just a job and people’s leave their jobs all the time.

drainage

Can’t believe Faryna has left, I really hope things haven’t gone sour behind the scenes here in Cardiff.

Things have been sour for a little while now and there may be more to come.....People will shoot me down but I think a new coach is needed here I really do. Given the same resources coach Lord has at his disposal even Glenn Mulvenna would have been a winning coach these last 2 seasons....#justsayinglike
That’s a serious post ? After nearly 20years in the wilderness CC wins , league wins, PO win and CHL qualification and we need a new coach because things are a bit difficult !! Sorry couldn’t disagree more if I was awake 24 hrs a day debating it

From what I know...there is nothing ugly behind the scenes at all. All is quite well. Mick Kemp and Devils parted way amicably and both felt it was right to do so as he wanted to go back to Coventry. Without faryna I hear it was him just wanting to go home too. No drama I understand, these things happen.

Kipper

I don’t have any doubts about Lord’s coaching ability. He’s a student of the game and knows his stuff. I wish he was still playing for us though. Without the burden of coaching, he could have been in the line up for several more years. He was still good enough and for me anyway this year, we’ ve badly missed what he used to bring to this team on the ice.
He knows more than any of us that’s for sure