Fan(s) of the Match

kettdevil1

Thread starter #1
i don’t normally do this but just wanted to say a couple of things about the support this weekend. Firstly, the sheer volume of people here has been incredible, the flight from Birmingham was packed with fans so goodness knows what Cardiff and Bristol flights were like! Just wandering around the city centre it feels almost like the playoffs as you bump into Devils fans everywhere. The support has also been great, we might have been outnumbered by Giants but we have definitely not been outsung!
Secondly a special mention to Ger-Devils who not only appears to have organised everyone’s entire weekend but also orchaestrated most of the singing.... sir, you are a legend and I hope you didn’t have to buy a drink all weekend!!
Same again next year?

Ger-Devils

The orchestra stuff is a one off... way too much drink but the emotions got the better of me so main reason I did it to get the fans going and the team.

There’s many people who’ve ruined their throats at home and away games who deserve the credit. I don’t get to many games like I did when I lived in Cardiff but yeah anyone who gets involved with chants and creating atmosphere deserve the credit.

I’ve done the tickets and buses for a few years as I needed it previously so just continued to help fans save money.

I appreciate the comments but there’s no need. I’m just one person and there’s a lot of people who helped out with running the buses, collecting ticket money and distributing for me.

E.D.S.

The orchestra stuff is a one off... way too much drink but the emotions got the better of me so main reason I did it to get the fans going and the team.

There’s many people who’ve ruined their throats at home and away games who deserve the credit. I don’t get to many games like I did when I lived in Cardiff but yeah anyone who gets involved with chants and creating atmosphere deserve the credit.

I’ve done the tickets and buses for a few years as I needed it previously so just continued to help fans save money.

I appreciate the comments but there’s no need. I’m just one person and there’s a lot of people who helped out with running the buses, collecting ticket money and distributing for me.
You guys do an awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gough60

Top man Geraint. You might live there but will always be a Devil.
Fantastic noise from all of us there which I'm sure was noticed by the boys on the ice.
Massive weekend.

BillytheWiz

Top man Geraint. You might live there but will always be a Devil.
Fantastic noise from all of us there which I'm sure was noticed by the boys on the ice.
Massive weekend.
It was great when Joey Martin scored thewinner and the players came over towards the fans to celebrate !
Like everyone else says thanks for your efforts Geraint , appreciated!