Fan Council Updates

James

Administrator
Thread starter #164
Hiya, there weren’t any in the off-season no. We’ve been able to feedback to the Devils but not all met up. There is a meeting scheduled to kick it back off though (although it has been delayed slightly due to CHL organisation)

Hi, pizza....'guess what I smell' ... I suggest this is addressed in the next meeting, because it appears only certain blocks/even certain rows are the 'lucky' winners....!!!

James

Administrator
Thread starter #171
I shall bring it up :) I think it has been mentioned before but doesn't hurt to remind. Now the season is in full swing again, if people have any points to bring up, big or small you can post them here , to fc@cardiffdevils.com or grab any of us at a game.

Foxy

Can we ask for our baked potatoes back please or soup. Although the burgers are nice a healthy option would be nice.
In an age of encouraging people to eat healthy and keep fit we havn't really got an option at the rink. I'm sure that i'm not the only one trying to lose weight and we cant fetch our own food into the rink now.

Ocko

In light of the Grazing Shed moving in, I am amazed there isnt some coffee cart or stall somewhere. i dont mean cheap instant rubbish, I mean proper coffee. The rink could make a bomb out of it because there is nowhere to get a decent hot drink.

ASHIPP

A quality coffee cart or two would be a fantastic idea. You see them at quality bootsales and other sports events......wheeled in and set up in a convenient space. Spent 35 minutes simply queueing for 1 coffee served at the bar next to Block 12 at the Salzburg game the other week. . A separate hot drinks facility would definitely be worth it.....many fans only want hot drinks rather than alcohol.

I like the idea of baked potatoes coming back. Also could the Grazing Shed consider a meal deal for children? Mega expensive to pay for a normal size meal?