Fan Council Updates

James

Administrator
Thread starter #221
Apologies, I should have probably responded sooner. The fan council last met with the club at the start of December. Feedback to the club is still very much wanted and feedback is made, but likewise there isn't a lot to bring up. The replica issue is a good example of the club handling problems before they get out of hand so didn't need further escalation to them. There are questions as to if the council is still needed but the club believe it is very much is. I'll note feedback if its left on the Inferno, or you can chat to one of the council on a game night. Our photos and where we sit are published on occasion in the programme.

Apologies, I should have probably responded sooner. The fan council last met with the club at the start of December. Feedback to the club is still very much wanted and feedback is made, but likewise there isn't a lot to bring up. The replica issue is a good example of the club handling problems before they get out of hand so didn't need further escalation to them. There are questions as to if the council is still needed but the club believe it is very much is. I'll note feedback if its left on the Inferno, or you can chat to one of the council on a game night. Our photos and where we sit are published on occasion in the programme.
I have an absolutely pathetic moan that I've mention a few times but really is a bug bear for me every time I see it

The moving search lights above the changing room doors, please please please ask he Devils to move them to above the ice (half way between the scoreboard and banners each side) they are completely wasted where they are now and would add a bit more to the match night experience, they could be used when the zamboni is going around, intro and when goals are scored