Ex-Clan D Man says no to Devils.....

Wannabe2

rolf said:
Apologies to Wannabe and Jodyetc for getting you a slap on here. For the record I know neither of these people; well leastways not by their forum names. Devilspete, if you really are Paul Ragan, then good on yer. Didn't that pratt wannabe do a lot to ensure ice hockey is kept alive in Cardiff? Best way to kill off a customer base is to do it one by one.
Thought the word Cretin was a bit heavy :eek: , but if I am one then I am a Cretin with Morals, and would never stab a fellow Cretin in the back. :lol:

DevilsPete said:
Really? He would rather not play at all than for us? Come on.....And why did he get gassed? Oh yeah Kenton got fit and he wasn't wanted. This would be same Kenton Smith who wasn't offered a contract for this season by the devils. So as it stands we are missing in no particular order and in differing lengths:

Mark Smith - variable
Andrew Conboy - 12 skanking games
Gerad Adams - forever
Phil Hill - forever
Adam Ross replacement - length of a piece of string that one

Not really a club in meltdown turmoil crisis at all and quite an enticing prospect to move across the atlantic for eh?
It looks like thats the case doesnt it? Or are you and your lapdog jodyisagirlsname going to try and claim that somehow Ragan and Pope are influencing the press releases coming out of Braehead now? Oh wait, that's a stupid questions because of course you are. Now all we need is that cretin Wannabe2 to turn up and claim he wants to jump off the severn bridge again because the signing didnt happen.

Not really sure how the Kenton Smith not being signed here issue has any bearing here. At various points in the summer people were posting on here saying Kenton had told them personally he was retiring, obviously someone is lying or he changed his mind. Of course, the blame probably lies at Ragan and Popes door for that somehow, its just funny how you had nothing to say when this popped up in the summer isnt it?

Adam Ross was replaced, by Morrissette, you might not like that fact, or that the club put out a PR making that abundantly clear but it happened. Just because you dont like what has happened with the coaching setup doesnt mean that the other signing didnt happen.

Adams is the only player we desperately need to replace with someone better, Hill has been replaced by the other young brits we already have signed up. If we had to release him because of poor crowds or cost savings then its unfortunate but its a pro sport and unfortunately things are only going to get worse now all these people with morals that the rest of us dont have are cancelling their season tickets or just not turning up to the games.

And for your final point, he wasnt across the atlantic he was or is still in this country but obviously thats not convenient enough for your current way of posting is it. If hes had a shit time in braehead or even this country as a whole then hes not going to agree to a move somewhere else in the country is he???? Thats even mentioned in the press release from braehead!!!!
but it just hasn’t worked out for him here.
A job's a job. If he wanted to play in the UK it was a paycheck until something better came along. I don't know though: nor will I.
I agree a job is a job, but the press release clearly states hes going home and taking some time ou.t What is wrong with you people, why must everything be a conspiracy that is being organised from cardiff???????
Paul, I am very grateful to Wannabe2 and to all who have been involved in fighting to keep Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey club in existence! Something i am very concerned of at the moment.

If you wish to disagree with someone thats fine, we don't all share the same opinion, but please have the respect you would wish to receive in return!!

I have been a loyal supporter for a number of years, but after a number of derogatory comments made by you and the current actions and lack of respect for the fans by the club i am struggling to be enthusiastic or even wanting to go to hockey games these days!

I, like many, are also questioning if we should renew our ST's next season. The decisions made by the Elite League are farcical and i hope are being challenged by the Devils as this will be at your financial detriment next year when ST sales are down as the 'you people' won't be renewing!

Gazza272 said:
Why does everyone think that is Paul Ragan?

;:|

Has the paranoia got that bad?
i follow a man on twitter who is a blaze fan called pete. he also supports new jersey devils and has a fm called devilspete. might be too simple though.
on the topic of conspiracy didnt the devils say a reply from a finnish forward was due at 3 today? im going to grab some popcorn and see what happens.

I doubt it's a Blaze fan as devilspete was.able to.share the contents of emails sent only to Stakeholders Group members and club management.

I worry that we're looking at forwards. We need a Dman and I don't think dropping Max back (the only alternative I can think of) would help matters much.