Entrance Music

Russky

Re: Music

I am trying to track down a song that Rhythm played quite alot last season usually after the warm up but before the game or in the first period break! I dont know who its by but it has an electro pop melody with a riff or chord sequence similar to that of the Dr Who theme as it now is for the current series! If it helps it is not instrumental and has some incoherant lyrics!

Russky

listening back to it now, it doesnt sound like Dr Who that much but thats what it reminded me of when I heard it down at the rink! Weird how one tune can remind you of another totally unrelated one! When I hear it, It reminds me of the the Cybermen on the march hence the Dr Who link!

Big fan of these two and always wanted to use them the Blackhawks use one and it sounds awesome.

Audio Slave - Cohise
Marilyn Manson - Beutifull People

Both have great drum beats to them and get you going. Very rocky and would sound awesome at the rink

ASHIPP

Some v good AC/DC tracks that could be used in entrance music or warm up - 'Highway to Hell', 'Hells Bells', 'Shoot to Thrill' etc (actually, I think last one is already in warm up list! :oops: )

A

Anonymous

ASHIPP said:
Some v good AC/DC tracks that could be used in entrance music or warm up - 'Highway to Hell', 'Hells Bells', 'Shoot to Thrill' etc (actually, I think last one is already in warm up list! :oops: )
Some good uns on the new album too, especially the opening track "Rock N Roll train"

What about this little beauty? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8-HoyhSKVE

Or summat from the Deftones :p

cochise has a cracking into, quite long to give time for some voice over action.

A local band would be great tho, good thinking.

Finny

I'm still awaiting a response to my suggestion of playing The Saturdays on the screens during the period breaks. :evil: