ENL Devils Website?

Thread starter #1
Hi, just wanted to see if anyone knew the website for the ENL devils. There are several posts on forum and main site but I can't find a link on here or in google.

I'm interested in going to a game and wanted to find out fixtures, but also look at the team, league table and some stats

Thanks - Jas

jas.
There is a game this saturday and I would suggest that you stay and talk to the guys after, there a real friendly bunch and are happy to discuss any aspect to the game. Another way to stay in touch is on face book they have there site ENL Devils.This site is a scream...

James

Administrator
We try and get all game previews and reviews on the site here. The ENL team have been very good to theInferno and always supply us with reports. Keep an eye on the front page of the site for them. I do hope to get the site modified at some point to include the ENL league table too.

James

Administrator
devils_jas said:
Hi, just wanted to see if anyone knew the website for the ENL devils. There are several posts on forum and main site but I can't find a link on here or in google.

I'm interested in going to a game and wanted to find out fixtures, but also look at the team, league table and some stats

Thanks - Jas
ENL Devils are playing Streatham at home on saturday. No excuses for not going if only to laugh at their fans, they are a noisy bunch so bring drums and loud voices :) . Ben Davies should be playing and Mr Pope says he'll be playing too.
http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/enl-d ... -redskins/