EIHL secures Premier Sports live tv deal

Would be but they have to make this pay otherwise they probably won't go past the end of the season.

Come on hockey fans, we have been asking for regular live games for ages and now we need to get on board!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

danhall76 said:
Would be but they have to make this pay otherwise they probably won't go past the end of the season.

Come on hockey fans, we have been asking for regular live games for ages and now we need to get on board!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to stop my subscription to Prem Sports but I will now renew for one more year!

Buckle up for some interesting coverage.

You may want to type Premiersportstv into twitter right now, rugby league fans going mental. The station has lost the feed to a World Cup game being played in the UK. Welcome to the world of an nhl fan.

This should be fun come end if November.

TheStub

I just pay for NHL Gamecentre. Cheaper and when I want it. I see so many complain about Premier that I think I'll be staying clear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Diafol

Agree about GCL, which is a truly great product so I won't be giving that up any time soon.

However, a tenner a month works out at £2.50 per live EIHL game (much cheaper than a webcast). I think it's worth taking a chance to see what it's like.

wildthing74

It obviously does not come close to GCL in terms of overall coverage but its worth a tenner a month of any hockey fans money.
NHL Tonight every day is like a 'Match of the day' for hockey and an easy way to keep up to speed with all current happenings in the NHL and the presenters know the game inside out so very informative too.
Bonus no Simmsey commentating EIHL games and Murph will do a good job of promoting our sport.He has spent 2 years trying to get this deal done.

TheStub

Also. I don't have sky or cable (and my aerial is knackered).

I may look at it again. Is it available in demand? If not, it is worthless to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I believe they introduced a streaming service as they were only broadcasting on Sky for years.

If you're a weirdo like me whose favourite sports are ice hockey and Gaelic games then it's pretty good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk