EIHL Predictions ......

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
Roll up, roll up, get your predictions in here and we can all have a laugh in 8 months time:-

Here’s mine:-

EIHL:-

1. Cardiff.
2. Belfast.
3. Nottingham.
4. Sheffield.
5. Guildford.
6. Fife.
7. Glasgow.
8. Manchester.
9. Coventry.
10. MK.
11. Dundee.

Top scorer - the one and only Joey Martin.

RedDevil17

1. Panthers: Looking an extremely physical team who can play
2. Devils: Look awesome but for me panthers look better
3. Giants: Similar to last year
4. Steelers: Would put them last but I have to be real
5. Flyers: Have the quality but are slightly better than Flames
6. Flames: Good speed and good players to match
7. Storm: They’ve seriously downgraded in quality
8. Clan: Entirely new team, question is will they gel?
9. Stars: Going to upset a few teams this year hence why I’ve put them in the playoff places.
10. Blaze: Look a decent team but only that, decent.
11. Lightning: Poor recruitment and a loss of some key players (Kearney, Hook, Wiikman etc.)

Think we will only just miss out, Panthers look the real deal this year

Last edited:

august04

Panthers look strong but we said that last year too after their CHL exploits and they bombed in the league. Will be closer this year but I think we’ll edge it with Nottingham second.

RedDevil17

Panthers look strong but we said that last year too after their CHL exploits and they bombed in the league. Will be closer this year but I think we’ll edge it with Nottingham second.
You say that but panthers have a brand new coach who will bring different ideas to the table with a lot more experience than Neilson. Chermonaz has coached in the DEL2, DEL, AHL and other top leagues around the world. They’ve got an all round team who can put up points and can throw the body. We don’t do that enough and it doesn’t matter what people say, physicality is still very important than hockey. Their new sponsor has ploughed money into the club too. Nottingham will win for me but only just

BostonBart22

Devils by the skin of their teeth from panthers...fife...belfast...clan...flames...blaze...MK...steelers...storm and stars... with THOMMO gone by xmas...

Wannabe2

PANTHERS
GIANTS
DEVILS
STEELERS
STORM
FLAMES
CLAN
BLAZE
FIFE
STARS
LIGHTNING
Just wondering how you can put a team above Devils that you haven’t seen, and remember we played the Panthers 4 1/2 players short. You are entitled to your opinion like the rest of us, but just wondering what your theory is based on.

Ocko

One thing I don’t see is the over zealous rating of Belfast. I don’t see any improvement in their team and huge question marks over both their goalies fitness.

But the biggest question mark of all, their coach. They collapsed last year and there was hardly a rush of players who wanted to return. I get he is one of the darlings of the league and most people like him - but as a captain and player, as a coach I’m not too sure.

Wannabe2

It’s pretty much the same as you putting teams above flyers stars etc without seeing them lol. Just my opinion mate. I think we will fall short this year that’s all.
That’s a fair answer to a certain extent, but what makes you think we will fall short, we drew 5-5 with a big tough team away, without 3 centres and then losing a very influential player,that you think will win the league. Just wondering.