EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Temme

Thread starter #122
Yeah I've made a bit of a mess updating that this week, Christmas Shandy's have clearly gotten the better of me!!!

Fingers crossed this goes to a final week - a playoff week would be spectacular!!!

Well done Wannabe!!
This could be a hell of a winners speech

Well done Temme for putting the effort into that, I think I can speak for all in saying thank you!!!
Enjoyed a bit of light hearted fun, and I hope you will run it over and over.

dave

Many congratulations wannabe.. so many away wins this season definitely catching out a few. Thank you Adam for arranging was good fun. Onto round two!!!

Wannabe2

Well done Wannabe!!
This could be a hell of a winners speech

Well done Temme for putting the effort into that, I think I can speak for all in saying thank you!!!
Enjoyed a bit of light hearted fun, and I hope you will run it over and over.
Thanks guys I am really chuffed, and well done Dave. Firstly I would like to thank my family, in having faith in me, even when my teams were losing, their faith inspired me to the very end, Secondly I would like to thank the teams I picked, without you guys scoring, this prestigious award could have passed me by, and thirdly I would like to thank my competitors, who tried their best to knock me down, but unfortunately came up short, better luck next time lads. But now seriously guys, I am well pleased to have been successful over so many talented and knowledgable people, and obviously so incredibly lucky. Well played Temme for coming up with this incredible idea, my Grandson now thinks I am a Inferno hero,fortunately for me he doesn’t know I am a zero to some. Just need our team to start playing the way they can now. In the meantime
VERY HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Temme

Thread starter #127
So we have our winner - congrats Wannabe2 on winning the inaugural EIHL LMS competition!!!!!
If nothing else, you now have Inferno bragging rights as you've proven you know the league better than the rest of us!

I've had a think about the next round - i'll start a new thread for V2.0 - and get it running from 11th & 12th January.

Fingers crossed i'll see you all back for another round!

Devilsatw

Can we make this more interesting? Play for Money? A few beers? Free ticket to home game? I think this will be a success and no doubt others will play along!

Temme

Thread starter #133
Every one pay £1 winner gets a free ticket to a game of there choice. That's providing we have 18players or so! If not keep it the way it is I don't mind just a thought
I'd love to do it this way, to be fair I'm assuming there will be more interest this time around (even though 32 was a hell of a turnout). IF this one finishes around the same time we may well get another in before the season ends. (Or we can invent some rule between us to speed things up if there isn't quite enough time).

Shortly before we begin the third one we will put a poll out and give people the option, £1 a man to win ~50 quid or so may well tempt some guys, or even if we spent the money on a replica jersey for the winner (this shows support to the club more than anything which can only be a positive for the club).

One thing I wouldn't want to do is put people off entering because there's money involved, but definitely it's something we will all have a vote on so that majority wins, or even let everyone play but only the guys that have paid can win the cash!

I'll ask the question though to everyone :)