revilo : Coventry Blaze v Dundee Stars sunday
CornwallTaffy: Coventry Blaze v Dundee Stars sunday
Devils86 : Coventry Blaze v Dundee Stars sunday

Just the one elimination!!!
Week 7 info to follow...

Temme

Thread starter #143
Week 7 info

@Wannabe2 : Cardiff Devils | Belfast Giants | Guildford Flames | Sheffield Steelerss | Dundee Stars | Nottingham Panthers
@Pondlife : Sheffield Steelers | Dundee Stars | Manchester Storm | Cardiff Devils | Guildford Flames | Nottingham Panthers
@kettdevil1 : Sheffield Steelers | Belfast Giants | Manchester Storm | Cardiff Devils | Fife Flyers | Coventry Blaze
@coedduon : Belfast Giants | Dundee Stars | Manchester Storm | Sheffield Steelers | Guildford Flames | Nottingham Panthers
@revilo : Cardiff Devils | Belfast Giants | Guildford Flames | Belfast Giants | Sheffield Steelers | Coventry Blaze
@CornwallTaffy : Belfast Giants | Dundee Stars | Manchester Storm | Cardiff Devils | Sheffield Steelers | Coventry Blaze
@Devils86 : Dundee Stars | Manchester Storm | Guildford Flames | Cardiff Devils | Fife Flyers | Coventry Blaze

Week 7 Fixtures:

Saturday:
Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars
Fife Flyers v Coventry Blaze
Nottingham Panthers v Sheffield Steelers
Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames

Sunday:
Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils
Dundee Stars v Belfast Giants
Coventry Blaze v Glasgow Clan
Guildford Flames v Fife Flyers

Best of luck everyone, only 4 possible teams each to choose from!

revilo

Storm to beat Dundee on Saturday BUT I have noticed from previous weeks that I have selected Belfast twice already, so the right thing to do is to throw me from the competition and leave the rest of you to fight it out.

Thanks

Storm to beat Dundee on Saturday BUT I have noticed from previous weeks that I have selected Belfast twice already, so the right thing to do is to throw me from the competition and leave the rest of you to fight it out.

Thanks
I went out earlier than I like to admit but I like your honesty and maybe it’ll be rewarded?
You did very well to pick two games that Belfast won too!! :)

Temme

Thread starter #147

Thanks
I went out earlier than I like to admit but I like your honesty and maybe it’ll be rewarded?
You did very well to pick two games that Belfast won too!! :)

In the interest of your own personal curiosity, play along as normal - however for the purpose of the competition (albeit a fun one) you won't be able to win it.

It's an honest mistake that would get noticed eventually, but there's no way to go back and pick a different team for that week.

I'll still update your picks on the table each week as long as you keep posting them :)

Is everyone else OK with that outcome? It's a technical DQ, but play along anyway.

Apologies from myself also for not noticing, you posted the 2nd Belfast pick after I'd finished work on Friday so didn't see it until after thr weekend, however I try to mention I don't check the picks, I post the teams you can't pick each week :)

Rempel16

The Storm games on the weekend just got a lot more difficult. Ginn is going to be out for a while. Storm playing their back-up (Downie) and looking for a goalie longer term.

Temme

Thread starter #156
Can't believe it I missed the entry time. Been travelling no wifi contract on my phone aghhh. Would have gone Guildford to beat fyfe on Sunday

I can see you've been offline on the inferno since Monday on your profile.

If anyone still in the contest has any objections to this pick standing please message me privately (I will treat it anonymously), if not, as you haven't been online since I posted the fixtures I'm happy to allow it - providing others are OK with it!

I can see you've been offline on the inferno since Monday on your profile.

If anyone still in the contest has any objections to this pick standing please message me privately (I will treat it anonymously), if not, as you haven't been online since I posted the fixtures I'm happy to allow it - providing others are OK with it!
Thanks

Temme

Thread starter #160
Week 7 picks/mid weekend update:

Wannabe2: Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars saturday
Pondlife : Fife Flyers v Coventry Blaze saturday

kettdevil1: Guildford Flames v Fife Flyers sunday
coedduon: Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames saturday
revilo : Manchester Storm v Dundee Stars saturday

CornwallTaffy: Guildford Flames v Fife Flyers sunday
Devils86:
Belfast Giants v Dundee Stars sunday

So far, every Saturday pick has been correct & fortunately nobody has picked the Blaze v clan game tonight as it looks like it's been postponed.

For those guys that want to pick ahead if you're already through the EIHL fixtures are here: https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/schedule?id_season=34

It's Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, Sunday 21st AND Tuesday 23.11 to choose from - 9 games total.

There are no cup games next week (thank god)

To save myself time, as the cup groups have finally finished i'm going to be posting a link to the fixtures as i currently type them manually (they don't copy and paste very well)