Dupont named head coach

Mazzoak

Aren’t you the one that said last season was dire? Surely if it’s dire (whether that’s on or off the ice) then you can’t blame a club for getting rid of the coach?
Yes l did say it was dire, l also spent most of last season arguing why it was going to be.

Kevlar68

Its not a U.K. team, I’m not a squeeler in disguise……
I didn't suspect that, i was just asking out of curiosity what your team is as your a hockey fan and everyone has a team be it NHL, AHL, european etc so was wondering who your team was. Everyone supports A team not just hockey in general.

jenks33

Yes l did say it was dire, l also spent most of last season arguing why it was going to be.
I think you may need to double check the meaning of the word ‘dire’ though. I’m far from a happy clapper and I thought we went through spells last season where we were quite boring to watch. Dire though? Do me a favour. Possibly mediocre, average, dull etc. Not dire though

Mazzoak

I think you may need to double check the meaning of the word ‘dire’ though. I’m far from a happy clapper and I thought we went through spells last season where we were quite boring to watch. Dire though? Do me a favour. Possibly mediocre, average, dull etc. Not dire though
I get that you don’t agree, that’s fine, I don’t need to check the word dire and I’m not going to keep arguing with you about such a trivial point. I’m more than convinced Todd also thought the season was going to end in a dire situation. Dumping Skalde in the way that he did, the lame excuse, does nothing other than to convince me & proves my point.