Dundee ticket sales for this weekend

Gospel

Thread starter #1
As its Monday morning and im bored already in work i thought id have a look at ticket sales for this weekends game against the Stars.

If the PI website is true and without counting Blocks 1 & 15 there are only 89 seats left and those are mainly in blocks 8 & 9.

Lets hope any newbies that attend enjoy the game and keep coming back.

Yep, just cashed in my vouchers. Worth remembering seats need to be booked by TOMORROW for Groupon vouchers bought in the most recent sale, even if you want to go to the Dec game. Also, if you want to go on sat you'd better be super quick only a few tickets left!

Ger-Devils

I'm glad someone posted. Only just had chance to get on here in work otherwise I would have posted something similar.

Be good for a full rink- even block 1 will be Devils fans if sales continue strongly.

There are about 10 or so Stars fans coming down on Saturday for this one. Quick question - a couple of us have our tickets already through the groupon deal, but will the other stars fans have to buy their tickets in advance to be sure of a seat, or does the away section remain reserved for away supporters?