Dont tell Simmsy- rough stuff offends him.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #2
Lets be honest though Sharpie is here for a few different reasons and I think we may get to see the side of his game that he loves the most on Sunday

Now if that aint pre trouble talk, then i dont know what is. Only the SQEELERS could get away with this crap.

Chris

Administrator
:evil:

I don't suppose he'll be receiving any bans or whatever for this new 'sucker-punch' that Voth patented?

there such damn hypocrits down in steel town, how can they say a word about voth when they've possibly got the biggest goon the eihl will ever see? its a disgrace and if i was a squeelers fan (thank god im not) i would be ashamed to have him on my team.

This is this season folks...

A season whereby the tone is set by the off ice antics of the Squeeler organisation.. A season of trial by media, a season of Squeeling, a season of appeals and summary judgements, a season played out in the media

Surely the league must act now over this stupidity? if this lunacy is not bringing the game into disrepute, then the league doesn't deserve the privelige of being able to administer itself.

please can we have an independent review of the Elite league!

a good start would be for them to openly publish their rules and tariff guidelines and any pertinent information on their non existent appeals process...