Devils Win Streak

Thread starter #1
Devils streak is now in the US press with a piece about their record win streak in the Preoria Journal Star on Monday

This is the link to the article.

I sure James or Chris can put in the proper link.

http://www.pjstar.com/sports/rivermen/x ... s-narrower

Thats to Steelers fan Judith Brothwell who alerted MNL to the story. Judith works for a company whose HQ is in Preoria.

It is re-assuring to read that they accept than the Devils streak surpasses the Preoria Rivermen recod in pro ice hockey.

OJ

Gospel

Spearsy said:
Is it me or has our D got worse since symo came back ?

Funny that as i was saying exactly the same thing at the game last night. Our D doesnt seem as settled as when Symo & Richardson were out and Weller seems to being flitting between D & RW.

Im sure it will just take a bit of time for them to gel, but not too long hopefully!

Finny

Pretty sure Symo didn't ice at all last night other than in warm-up.

I thought he iced for about half the game against Coventry until we started falling behind.

Richardson has been back for ages hasn't he?????

ASHIPP

Finny said:
Pretty sure Symo didn't ice at all last night other than in warm-up.

I thought he iced for about half the game against Coventry until we started falling behind.

Richardson has been back for ages hasn't he?????
Ritchie has been back for a few weeks, fully recovered - and doing a fantastic job at the back. :cool:

As finny says he was brought off against Cov so something must not be right. The D just hasnt been clicking as well as it has been of late so it will be intresting to see what happens now against Clan on Sat.... Cant fault richardson though he seems very solid ....

Finny

I would guess they are bringing in Symo gradually and mainly against games we expect to win comfortably so as to not put too much pressure on him.