Devils will be scary

Chris

Administrator
Nice to see articles on the skysports website, some good coverage :)

I think Latulippe was one of the most exciting/interesting players to watch last season, so next season should be even better :D

Chris.

puck

Chris Stone said:
Nice to see articles on the skysports website, some good coverage :)

Chris.
Looking at it, it's written Neil Chiplen, who used to live here and write all the website match reports and articles for the programme.
I hear he's on to other things now, living in London and writing for Sky Sports. I'm glad he's still writing great stuff for the Devils.

Gaz G

I think this is a great article for a number of reasons.
It's great to hear that jay is missing playing. This suggests that he is eager to get back over here and continue where he left off last season with an already settled line. Hopefully he is already hitting the gym.
Also think it's great that he understands matt's plan and wants to be part of a team that will hopefully bring some silverwear back this season.
Jay must of had some interest from other teams in the league and europe but has chosen to come back to the devils with im sure both team and personal goals in mind.
Finally it's great to see the devils getting covered on sky sports. I had the pleasure of chatting to neillast season. He is a top writer, a top guy and really wants to help in making ice hockey a more recognised sport in the u.k.
Good times.