Devils Website

James

Administrator
Looks like the server is there but the website isn't. Either the server has been misconfigured or someone has deleted the whole site.

The un believers have been replaced by yes men
Or as it's actually true, despite your constant ranting, CDSL or RASC as they want to call themselves are no longer working for the benefit of the fans.

Infact, now they dont have to lie or make excuses for not attending stakeholders meetings. The club are better off with a supporters club that wants to actively engage.
So I'm guessing no match night volunteers doing programmes, 50/50, merchandise or chuck a puck as that was done by CDSL.
This is more alarming, but i am sure the club will be able to find willing volunteers to replace the cdsl people who no longer want to help the club. Or those people who were CDSL or RASC and still want to help will be welcomes back and will continue to do a good job.

Back to the first quote though, why are you dead set against anything the club does, are you sure you also didnt stage this protest?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22710396

For those that dont understand, he hasnt even been appointed yet and already the fans are complaining and wanting him fired. A similar reaction from Mark and a couple of other mardy posters on this forum to some of the recent announcements and news around the club.

Once again, there is no forum if people want to just put down people with an alternative view, I have no problem with the club ( the team and the fans ) just some of the decisions of the current administration and its attitudes towards customers (fans and sponsors )

We have had groups of volunteers, supporters clubs, booster clubs in the past and new owners have come and wanted to control the supporters clubs. The current administration informed me that the way to change things for the better and the proper way to channel complaints was through the supporters club. Now they control that it is a bit like the Police where they investigate their own complaints.

Is it just me that thinks this is wrong ?

Sheincar

Well if you're a member of CDSL, or RASC as THE CLUB rebranded them, you should have had an email explaining their position. Personally I doubt very much if many of last year's volunteers will continue next season given that they were the CDSL committee who are apparently not wanted. However as hundreds of fans have been blackmailed into joining RASC no doubt they'll be rushing forward to offer their services on game night.