Devils vs Vipers, Sat 04th 7.00pm. Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if we're going to have any mods around to do mnl this weekend, so in an effort to keep it going, we're looking for a volunteer who'll be at home, can receive many text messaged, can type, and won't break mnl :)

If you think you can do it, or would like to have a go, please give me a pm before this evening and we'll get access sorted.

Chris.

On paper, this should definitely be a Devils win... Newcastle have played 3 away games so far of which th results have been 5-4 loss to Manchester, 8-2 loss to Belfast and a 6-3 loss to Edinburgh. And whilst they are conceding lots of away goals, Devils have scored 14 goals in their last 3 home league matches (lets forget about that first home game!). I know the stats don't neccasarily count for anything - but it gives me confidence of a Devils win. Just don't throw away a 3 goal lead this time :D

steve

so who's going to fight Donkey Boy tonight then?

Doug might have to concentrate on the D realistically with Andersson out, but hopefully one of our many tough guys will step up and give him a slap.

Fubar

would like to see both campbells give it a go...hartwick hasnt really had a go yet, so he can take on the carrots to bait the donkey....franny to batter everyone with hilly putting the boot in...ben swinging on Lobby's locks. mikey p and jarvis to take on anyone else who fancies a go....shame the little tator wasnt playing....would have loved to see him getting a spanking

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #7
Regarding mnl, it looks like our clock is a bit buggered :) It's showing 04:12 as the last comment, should be 16:12 obviously or 4:12pm, so you'll have to bear with us tonight :)

Chris.