Devils Vs Storm Pre-Season Back To Back Spectacular

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
ferjY1SH.png
In our final pre-season home and way series we face the Manchester Storm, home Saturday and away Sunday. Storm beat the Blaze in a shoot-out on Wednesday so both teams will be looking to defend their pre-season winning run. The home game is part of the season ticket but if you are planning a trip to Manchester, make sure you buy before you leave as they are heading for a sellout.

moggy#9

View attachment 1539
In our final pre-season home and way series we face the Manchester Storm, home Saturday and away Sunday. Storm beat the Blaze in a shoot-out on Wednesday so both teams will be looking to defend their pre-season winning run. The home game is part of the season ticket but if you are planning a trip to Manchester, make sure you buy before you leave as they are heading for a sellout.
It's very encouraging to hear that storm may get a sellout. Does anyone know what attendances has been like for other preseason matches?

jenks33

Is there a webcast, hopefully not 10 pages in response please, anyone know if there is. Can’t find it anywhere.
I’m sure there will be, can’t see there being a webcast for the first warm up match but not the second. I thought you go to all the games anyway Wannabe?

jenks33

Devils 2-0 Storm after 1st period. Register and Dixon with the goals. Devils took 3 penalties in the first 10 minutes. Some of the new Devils players struggling to adjust to EIHL officiating and who can blame them.

jenks33

Devils 4-1 Storm after 2 periods. Mcnally and Sanford with the goals in the 2nd. Quite a niggly game. Fisticuffs at the end of the period

jenks33

Dupont needs to pull his weight. 6 games in

No goals n roughly 1 assist.

Not good for our first line centre
Still very early days but he’s certainly had a slow start. He’s a veteran that’s played in Europe for a number of years so I think he’ll come good.