Devils Vs Storm - 23 Mar 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
As soon as one game is in the books its time to be nervous about the next. Devils invite the Storm to the bay Saturday night for league action. Storm are fighting hard for a playoff spot so have everything to play for. Devils need to win to keep ahead of the Giants. 4 games to go.

Wannabe2

Huge game tonight folks, Storm are feeling pretty good with themselves and rightly so, putting 5 past the Giants is a pretty awesome achievement, and they are going for that play off spot. We need to be on our A game tonight, and us fans have to cheer this great team on. So let’s go Devils, see you all later.

Mooney#16

This is one of those nights where you can’t sit and wait to be entertained as a fan. The crowd need to set the tone and atmosphere before the puck has even dropped and that intro needs to be loud and intense.

Don’t be embarrassed to support your team with all you’ve got. Fans expect from the players but in this instance the players really are entitled to expect from the fans. They’ve got you within touching distance of something special. They deserve your voices.

Wannabe2

That was one clinical performance by this great team, Storm who ran over the Giants last night met a far superior opponent tonight, a opponent who was head and shoulders on another planet and far far too good for them. When our great team play like they did tonight, no one can live with them. Well played lads we were certainly entertained tonight, huge respect for Louis taking his lid of tonight before showing Springer what a mistake calling him out, Linglet is on another Dimension, Bowns well he was Bowns, totally untrue. A great night tonight, thanks guys it’s a real privilege to watch this poetry in motion, and that’s exactly what it is,
Happy Hockey Days.

Rich Best

That was one clinical performance by this great team, Storm who ran over the Giants last night met a far superior opponent tonight, a opponent who was head and shoulders on another planet and far far too good for them. When our great team play like they did tonight, no one can live with them. Well played lads we were certainly entertained tonight, huge respect for Louis taking his lid of tonight before showing Springer what a mistake calling him out, Linglet is on another Dimension, Bowns well he was Bowns, totally untrue. A great night tonight, thanks guys it’s a real privilege to watch this poetry in motion, and that’s exactly what it is,
Happy Hockey Days.
"Maybe it’s a good thing for the league that the same team don’t win it 3 times in a row"

What a difference a week makes! Keep the faith, always.

Wannabe2

"Maybe it’s a good thing for the league that the same team don’t win it 3 times in a row"

What a difference a week makes! Keep the faith, always.
My comment had nothing to do with keeping the faith, if Steelers, Panthers, Giants or whoever won the threepeat, I would be cheesed off, that’s not to say I am not well pleased, as I sure am it’s a awesome achievement. After watching this Lush team for 32 yrs I think I have kept the faith possibly.

Mooney#16

Well done to the fans for understanding what was needed tonight and bringing the atmosphere.

Have to say the guy who I dearly hope gets to lift that trophy is Dixon. Clearly playing through injury and putting it all on the line. That goal tonight was a thing of beauty for a healthy player let alone one who is banged up. He is giving it everything and I hope he gets the reward.

Rich Best

My comment had nothing to do with keeping the faith, if Steelers, Panthers, Giants or whoever won the threepeat, I would be cheesed off, that’s not to say I am not well pleased, as I sure am it’s a awesome achievement. After watching this Lush team for 32 yrs I think I have kept the faith possibly.
I am just saying that you were very negative about our hopes last week, a bit of a knee jerk reaction. A week later you are very upbeat.

Still hockey to play. Dundee HAVE to win every game to have a chance, so they will be tough opposition tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow please no knee jerk reaction, it will still be in our hands and we will not be relying on anyone else's result.