Devils Vs Steelers - Sat 20 Oct - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Bus-wheel-838041.jpg
Basement dwellers the steelers visit the IAW on Saturday night. Safe to say their start of the season hasn't been what they wanted but new coach Tom (Brasso) Barrasso has been tasked with polishing up their season.

osh

I fully expect Steelers to up their game for this one. Dowd back and he causes us problems and Barrasso will want to see improvements very soon.

Devil_Abroad

So, never thought I would suggest this against a Steelers team but do we play Murdy on Saturday ensuring Bowns is fresh for the Flyers on Sunday?

Murdy is a great net minder in his own right and this would ensure the team focus on their defensive details and therefore not take Steelers lightly

Interesting.......

Devil94

So, never thought I would suggest this against a Steelers team but do we play Murdy on Saturday ensuring Bowns is fresh for the Flyers on Sunday?

Murdy is a great net minder in his own right and this would ensure the team focus on their defensive details and therefore not take Steelers lightly

Interesting.......
No way, not for me.

Devil_Abroad

Yowzer, if that's right we play a short benched Steelers team short on quality and confidence with a full squad? :oops:

Faryna was practicing this week

august04

Interesting.......
Definitely not for me. Bowns starts both.

The_Puck

Rutkiss is u23 so he could still play if he wanted. We were always an import down when Faryna was injured. I guess Lordo feels Rutkiss would be better off in Swindon tonight rather than here.

Hedd Wyn John

Devils in cruise control so far. Steelers perked up a bit in 2nd period but that was most 1 sided P1 I’ve seen in a while. Interesting to see if they come out fighting in P3.