Devils Vs steelers - League - 18th Dec 21

mjh

The last game I went to before the first lockdown was against the Steelers. We battered them that day. Then we lost the cup after that. I'm going to really enjoy being there tonight. Can't wait. Hoping for a close game and plenty of goals. Always good to see a rival in town. I'm going 5-4 to Devils.

jenks33

Overall much, much better. Not perfect but at least it’s bloody exciting! Honestly wouldn’t mind if we were behind after that effort. At least we’re seeing a bit of energy and tempo. Created some really good chances in the last 3 minutes as well.
27 shots in one period with 15 of those on goal! A lot of those actually testing the goalie. What a nice change

moggy#9

Solid first period from the devils. Very unlucky to just be level. The defence looks more assured, with no more no look passes. Dupont is using his size more, but her almost seems to panic when he has a shooting opportunity. From the stream I thought there'd be a delay of game penalty when brust knocked the net off. It seemed to come off the moorings very easily and there appeared to be a motion with his foot.

jenks33

Solid first period from the devils. Very unlucky to just be level. The defence looks more assured, with no more no look passes. Dupont is using his size more, but her almost seems to panic when he has a shooting opportunity. From the stream I thought there'd be a delay of game penalty when brust knocked the net off. It seemed to come off the moorings very easily and there appeared to be a motion with his foot.
Yeah I think 2-1 to the devils would be a fairer reflection. What a lucky goal Sheffield scored as well