Devils Vs steelers - League - 18th Dec 21

Pembo

Is there any sort of notification alert for game cancellations for people in process of travelling? I travelled from Pembrokeshire last night for game. Stopped in Swansea to make sure nil cancellation had happened since I set off. When I got to IAW was told game off. It’s tricky to regularly check social media especially if driving long distance solo. Our council have a service where they will send a notification if Cleddau bridge closed to cars, which is useful if things change en route. Is anyone aware of any similar system for event cancellations? Feel really sorry for the Stars players and any fans who travelled as that’s a monster journey. Am in two minds about setting off for the Sheffield game.

Earnie

So far I think it will go ahead tomorrow but I am nervous about what WLG will do after Christmas.
I say again I hope hospitality suite will be closed on Saturday.

pjj365

Is there any sort of notification alert for game cancellations for people in process of travelling? I travelled from Pembrokeshire last night for game. Stopped in Swansea to make sure nil cancellation had happened since I set off. When I got to IAW was told game off. It’s tricky to regularly check social media especially if driving long distance solo. Our council have a service where they will send a notification if Cleddau bridge closed to cars, which is useful if things change en route. Is anyone aware of any similar system for event cancellations? Feel really sorry for the Stars players and any fans who travelled as that’s a monster journey. Am in two minds about setting off for the Sheffield game.
There are loads of alert systems out there with a range of functionality - it's a cost benefit issue as to what to licence

E.D.S.

Twix thrown at Carruth. Pies thrown at Brust. That pic of him on DOPs is a shocker! That's a pro athlete!
Watch him get a shut out now :)