Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Temme

whats the reason behind this, other teams fans bring drums for lge games, very strange ..devils org are always telling fans to create an atmosphere then ban drums for away fans..mind boggles..
The reason for it is that Sheffield have banned away fans from bringing their own drums to their arena for no reason.

So we've decided to ban Sheffield fans from bringing drums. Because we can.

Earnie

Some Sheffield fans are making a weekend of it and staying. Anybody know if the team is also staying and avoiding four long road trips?

BostonBart22

The reason for it is that Sheffield have banned away fans from bringing their own drums to their arena for no reason.

So we've decided to ban Sheffield fans from bringing drums. Because we can.
Cheers..didnt know that ..plus steeler dan is still banned hopefully.

voth26

Win our 5 at home and Glasgow away and we are champs. Sheffield couldn’t then catch us and panthers could only draw level and I think we would win on regulation wins
Cheers, out of interest why do you say Clan away when we play stars and panthers before we play the Clan??

Wannabe2

Tonight’s the night folks, how excited are we huge huge game tonight, if our real team show up we should be fine, if they dont then we could be in trouble. Keeping their forwards in check is paramount, myself I would love to come out banging everything that moves, get the crowd into a frenzy and show this lot this is Cardiff don’t expect nowt. Yes we have officials who are pretty pathetic, but let’s see a real game of hockey. Steelers arrived in Cardiff Thursday that’s how important this game is to them, (hope the mattresses were crap) Ben needs to have a stonker tonight, and would love to see a unplayable Linglet show up. So it won’t be long now, big game tonight, big game tomorrow, and a big game Sunday, can’t fault it.
Happy Hockey Days.

Jonesy83

Really looking forward to tonight’s game, hoping for a proper physical game from the start.
Looking forward to bringing my dad to the game, hoping for a cracking atmosphere as well.

Still looking for a single ticket for the cup final on Sunday as well if anyone has or knows of one going spare? (Will Pay obviously).

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Right, I can't control what other fans write on here all I'm asking is positive posts regardless of result tonight, if we lose so be it it's still in our hands , I admit I have a go at players some times but remember if we do lose we got the final Sunday to regroup and don't need negative comments on here regarding how we performed or how the players performed , that's all we need is negative posts for players to read going into a final..that's my rant ...let's do this for the club...owners and fans.

moggy#9

The eyes of the league will be on these games, so I'm sure the situation room will be on full alert. I'm sure no one will want either team under strength for Sunday, particularly with the new sponsorship.

Earnie

I have three tickets 18. G. 10,11,12
Two are child tickets, but you can upgrade at the desk
face value. Can meet at entrance .