Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

Wannabe2

One on twitter said the guy called his wife an "Orange slag". That is just not on. We don't need that in our game.
All uncorroborated accusations designed to deflect attention from a dreadful hammering of their team is more likely.
One accusation levelled on twitter by a disgruntled Steeler fan was that she went to a restaurant in Cardiff for a meal and when those in the restaurant discovered they were English, everyone started speaking Welsh!!!
This is Cardiff we’re talking about not Llangollen, there’s about as much chance of going to Rome for a weekend break and complaining that everyone was speaking Latin!
Absolutely laughable!
White noise I’m afraid.[/QUOTE]

Spot on that yarn was worn out years ago, and as you say this is South Wales not the North.

moggy#9

One on twitter said the guy called his wife an "Orange slag". That is just not on. We don't need that in our game.
All uncorroborated accusations designed to deflect attention from a dreadful hammering of their team is more likely.
One accusation levelled on twitter by a disgruntled Steeler fan was that she went to a restaurant in Cardiff for a meal and when those in the restaurant discovered they were English, everyone started speaking Welsh!!!
This is Cardiff we’re talking about not Llangollen, there’s about as much chance of going to Rome for a weekend break and complaining that everyone was speaking Latin!
Absolutely laughable!
White noise I’m afraid.[/QUOTE]
About the only chance of everyone in a restaurant in Cardiff speaking Welsh is if you're in the bay when the assembly is on lunch break.

voth26

so here's a question and a headache for Lordo do you keep the same team as Friday or do you make changes? ? personally id bring in Pope for Benti and if Morrisson is injured then Reddick, other wise that would be my only change. Sorry Bryce. Thoughts

moggy#9

so here's a question and a headache for Lordo do you keep the same team as Friday or do you make changes? ? personally id bring in Pope for Benti and if Morrisson is injured then Reddick, other wise that would be my only change. Sorry Bryce. Thoughts
Am I right in thinking Pope didn't warm up on Friday? If that's the case I can't imagine him being fit today. If morrisson is fit then he must play.

I think a bigger question is what changes the Steelers will make to their lineup and tactics. I wouldn't be surprised to see brodeur get the start. After all he's an unknown quantity to us, whereas they must think we have duba's number.

If I were Steelers coach I think I'd be looking to play a trap to frustrate our transition game. I'd also have them needling the devils to try to get us in the box. It really wouldn't surprise me if they took a run out two at bownsy. I can see Riley, Louis or batch having to sort out that PoS Connolly at some point.

voth26

Am I right in thinking Pope didn't warm up on Friday? If that's the case I can't imagine him being fit today. If morrisson is fit then he must play.

I think a bigger question is what changes the Steelers will make to their lineup and tactics. I wouldn't be surprised to see brodeur get the start. After all he's an unknown quantity to us, whereas they must think we have duba's number.

If I were Steelers coach I think I'd be looking to play a trap to frustrate our transition game. I'd also have them needling the devils to try to get us in the box. It really wouldn't surprise me if they took a run out two at bownsy. I can see Riley, Louis or batch having to sort out that PoS Connolly at some point.
I wasnt sure if Pope was injured?, if Morrissons fit then as you said previously he has to play