Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Samael

Doubt anyone will end up fighting him unless Devils are out late in the third. I’ll settle for a decent cheap shot to the giblets or teeth and Ulmer and Mosey show boating him like he did to fife’s Goalie. He’s earned a piece of hockey karma.
As much as I'd love to see retribution too I can't see Lord advocating it. Goon hockey is not part of his gameplan, or Kelman's for that matter. Think they'd rather just go for the W. With so much resting on one game l wouldnt risk it either, especially as we have another game to play should we win on Saturday. But I'm no coach.

It's gonna be tough though. I suspect the panthers sense we arent playing to our full potential and will look to capitalise on it. Just hope it doesnt go to overtime and leave the team cream crackered on Sunday, whoever wins it. Because if it is the giants in the final, l want to see someone stop them getting the grand slam be they Guildford, Nottingham but preferably us.

Mazzoak

Again posters need to hold off pressing that “post reply” button until the end of the game if they are so sure to condemn/praise us.

In no other sport can you go from being ahead to being behind inside 47 seconds and your head in your hands to later being ahead again and on your feet in 39 seconds. As such we all need to be less reactionary.

A game can change so quick, so can a season.
So can fans opinions............

It’s only playing out as the league has, it’ll be a Cardiff v Belfast final.

Good entertaining, if not scrappy needless fight back to get us back into contention.

tim78

I can't think of a season where 4 teams head to the playoffs with good potential for taking it home.

Though please folkes remember last time we came back to smash sheffield in a 2nd leg cup game we played Belfast after and got owned.

jimmy snels

id like to see louis drop him personally. i just dont think rissling will be interested in it at all. he's taking a fight there he's got what, a 10% chance of winning? being a semi final is a good excuse not to answer the bell. he will play that card. id imagine if we go a few up (or down...) we might see him no choiced....

Swarley

id like to see louis drop him personally. i just dont think rissling will be interested in it at all. he's taking a fight there he's got what, a 10% chance of winning? being a semi final is a good excuse not to answer the bell. he will play that card. id imagine if we go a few up (or down...) we might see him no choiced....
I'd honestly prefer Livingston to just run through him to piss him off, rissling can't control his temper when he's being shoved about so having livy run through him and then Louis knocking his teeth out would be the perfect karma for that muppet.

hip check

I was chatting to John Donovan about this last night, and we both agreed that if it were the final season for Ulmer, it may only be 3 years but what a huge impact he has had.

Huge goals, brought a winning mentality to the locker room, and a fabulous hockey player. I hope he stays, but if it is his last (and i'm only basing that on his body language of last night) then let's lift another piece of Silver with him next weekend.
Huge piece of the Cardiff devils jigsaw, been immense imo.

hip check

He's no mug, it's not just a case of Louis doing the business on him, I think it would be a good match up but the importance of the game means cool heads are needed.

jimmy snels

i think judging by past fights and records big lou is a genuine heavy weight where as rissling is just a big guy who's good at fighting guys 40lbs smaller.

voth26

I think it was more of a case of O'connor taking up the mantle of Leader and simply showing his appreciation to his team mates. I'd be surprised if he left.

I was far more concerned with the lengthy delay leaving the ice of one of our players :(
Who was that?

voth26

I’d be interested to know where you’ve seen all the Panthers fans saying that as there is nothing on the cage at all. To be honest the way we’ve been playing just getting to the weekend is a bonus but I certainly don’t think we have this wrapped up.
I've read that on your forum from some fans who call us mardiff, there's quite a few who posted saying glad they got us as they didn't fancy your chances against Guildford, as your style of play is better suited against us

Gough60

We will be classed as home team as higher seed (last change). We would also prob have away away bench. Familiarity reasons i would guess, as Belfast chose away dressing room for Challenge cup final at Viola.

hip check

I've read that on your forum from some fans who call us mardiff, there's quite a few who posted saying glad they got us as they didn't fancy your chances against Guildford, as your style of play is better suited against us
Guildford are my choice for play off champs, fast skating well coached side.

Devilsatw

Giants are favourites there on fire. I mean come on just look at the score line v blaze in the quarter finals.

I’m predicting a giants win 4-2
Devils v panthers anyone’s game 2-1 either way.

Giants win final 3-2